Part One is is my profile, which I can't link (archive.is goes to quarantine page)

Intro

One of the quintessential mistakes TRP newbies make is assuming the rules don't apply to them (or their unicorn).

This miniseries is practical advice into why certain red rules exist, and who gets to break them. Here are two more "rules".

Don't shit where you eat

An absolute classic. Let's break down a few elements of this amazing phrase:

What does this rule mean? - part of the genius of the rule is its phrasing. It is NOT "don't fuck people you work with". The reason for this is simple - the rule applies in many environments where you don't earn a living.

Any time I see noobs asking "how do I game girls at [inappropriate venue]" my answer is always this rule.

Analogy: The gym is where you go to get big and do you. Don't fuck it up by becoming the creepy guy, don't use it as a buffer to not hit on girls anywhere else, and the most important point: YOU'RE NOT READY.

Asking internet strangers for advice on some weirdly specific strategy assigns a high probability to

1. OP's oneitis hanging out there OR

Who can break this rule? - people who work in the service industry (food, drinks, hospitality, hotels, etc.) It is an all out culturally acceptable fuck fest out there. otherwise please ask yourself one simple question:

• "Is the value I derive from this activity worth losing for the girl?"

If YES, think twice and go for it later. If NO, are you abundant?

Guys successful with women can break all the rules

Good to borrow where rewriting the content is a waste of time. From /u/KeffirLime: (my one insertion [in brackets])

Who can break this rule?

The important distinction to make for newbies is they [Alpha/Chad/Whatever boogeyman you've invented] aren't successful with women because they break the rules, they can break the rules because they're succesful with women.

Female friendships work because they're in the friendzone, not you.

Texting outside the rules works because they're gaming you, not you trying to game them.

It all comes down to value and who's in control.

What does this rule mean

Now i'll quote myself, in terms of the first topic discussed in Post #1:

• Friends on your terms with benefits to you = good.
  • Friends on her terms = almost exclusively bad for you.

Where do /u/KeffirLime and I agree? Simple - when you hold the power and direct the relationship, you don't need rules.

The rules are meant to constrain your shitty behavior, not control you. Without shitty behavior on your part, the rule becomes irrelevant! The number one mistake, however, is confusing the reason why breaking the rule worked.

Conclusions

• Don't shit where you eat, unless you're in the service industry in which case go ahead

• Be prepared to lose a thing you enjoy (gym, hobby, work) if you pursue a girl in that circle

• Breaking rules is primarily the result of success in the Sexual Marketplace, not a cause of success