Summary: Female columnist, 26, moves to Silicon Valley from New York. Quickly discovers that the dating scene is completely different, and for the worse - she can't get tingles for quiet/shy/nerdy guys. These are RedPill truths in action.

Full article here.

Meet Emily Holt, a popular contributor to Vogue magazine. Having just turned 26, she decided to move out of New York and go to Silicon Valley because she'd heard that dating prospects were great there. However...

While there are a lot of attractive options out here who match my type—smart, dark, slightly scruffy, maybe wearing glasses and a decent pair of jeans—very few of them seem to know how to make eye contact with a girl, even fewer know how to talk to her.

ie. pasty hopeless betas who have been raised to "treat women well", "embrace your inner femininity", etc.

The odds are good, but the goods are odd... Consider a highlight reel of the local bachelors I’ve come across on Tinder: a guy posing with Steve Wozniak (I think this was supposed to be impressive?); a guy wearing Google Glass; a “happily married entrepreneur and father of three”; a guy in front of a Tesla sign; and a guy who messaged me, “In 50% of your photos you’re holding an iPhone. It may interest you to find out that I invented the iPhone. More accurately I was an engineer on the original iPhone…I can show you all the new stuff since you were last here. There’s a new Panera Bread in Cupertino.”

Only a woman would look at a guy posing with a tech giant (Wozniak), a man interested in Google Glass technology, converse with a man who helped invent the iPhone... and think to herself "meh" because they aren't alphas. Genuine accomplishments, interests, intelligence, etc - they mean nothing to women. Girls only care about outward projected status and looks, nothing more. You could be a total asshole, but if you're hot and rent a Ferrari to drive around town, you'll create moister vaginas than any engineer who boasts about developing iPhones.

One guy I swiped right on looked promising: olive skin, over five foot eight, strong features.

Finally! Thank heavens, a man over 5'8''. Wouldn't want to be seen going out with a manlet, now, would we? /s

When we agreed to meet for a drink, I was imagining some sort of swarthy Latin or Italian lover. What walked into the bar, however, was a scrawny, five foot eight YouTube programmer in a hoodie. It wasn’t a total deal-breaker, but there wasn’t any chemistry.

She thought she could revist the days of getting plowed in the ass by the tag-team of Raoul and Ferdinand while on spring break in Spain. But no, it was just another beta. No confidence or muscles. Instant attraction killer.

There's more to this article and I'll let you read the rest on your own. But before I finish up, here's another interesting tidbit a few paragraphs later:

Plus, all the guys I felt attracted to were wearing wedding rings.

Of course, honey. It's because women go crazy over taken guys all the time, it's the basic concept of pre-selection. Isn't it scary how RedPill can predict your behavior and attitude almost perfectly?

Bottom line... if you live in a techy area like Seattle, Silicon Valley, etc, your competition is a bunch doughy male-feminist types who couldn't turn a girl on if their life depended on it. Putting on some solid muscle, dressing well and acting cocky will instantly make you the hottest guy in town.

TL;DR: Silicon Valley and other tech areas may have a greater man/woman ratio, but the men are usually complete losers when it comes to attracting women. Know your competition. Beat them.