I'm basically in my final year at college. I've had an LTR, countless FWBs, plates and hook-ups. But I'll quickly share the story of one particular FWB today.

Lets call her "Ashley". I met Ashley in my freshers fair. She was at the fair recruiting freshers for the Christian society at university. Sexy blonde with nice tits and a great ass. I madeth a holy decision pretended to express interest in joining the society by telling her its a tough decision to come to the faith and i got her digits and told her i'll let her know once i made a decision. After a few weeks, we met at the gym a couple of times and I started gaming her. I invited her out for drinks and after to my dorm. I escalated and gave her the fucking of her lifetime. After that she told me she doesn't usually do this because her dad is a veteran, her mum is a minister and she's supposed to be a good girl Lmao. This was my freshers year. We keep fucking at least once every month due to our schedules then I stop talking to her for a while.

I meet her again on campus and she starts apologizing to me for some reason. She tells me we should hang out. I say i'll think about it. She then aggressively grabs my arm and tells me she misses me. I fuck her real good later that night at my dorm and I find out she's engaged and gonna marry soon. She constantly complains that her fiance wines and dines her, buys her flowers and sends her loving scriptures every morning and she still hasn't even had sex with him. I just laugh as she keeps rambling. When leaving my dorm with her to go get some food i see one of my teammates with whom I'm on the same college sports team with and he nods his head and smirks at me. Her face turns red. I could tell something is up but I don't bother asking her because she's just a plate. I later find out from my teammate that him and 2 other guys on the team have fucked her LOL. I laugh about it and i'm not surprised. Her being a Christian good girl doesn't mean she isn't a slut. I fuck her for a few more times before i stop messaging her due to her attempting me to introduce me to her parents who came to visit her on campus. No fucking Way!!!

A few months later she got married to beta bux aka James. James is a dadbod soyboy who looks like the Michelin Man. He's an apprentice to Ashley's mom in Ministry and Guess what?...She messaged me after her wedding that she misses me. I reply with "I know". I still have facebook and saw her post later that same day. She talks about how loving and caring her husband James is and how she can't wait on the perfect journey with her loving husband. In the pic she tries to force a smile..but you can tell she isn't satisfied with her man michelin man. LOL. I'm pretty sure I'll be fucking her soon. I'm sure they'll have a wonderful future together.

TLDR - Met "Christian" girl on campus, fucked her numerous times. She's engaged. I also find out my teammates have fucked her. She's getting married to beta bux. The end.