Your SMV is not a static solid number. It's a variable and varies from chick to chick and even for a single chick it varies from situation to situation. Shit tests are tests chicks keep throwing left and right to every guy she is attracted to and the response all the men give creates a heirarchy of guys in her hindbrain relative to their perceived SMVs for her.

About a week ago this plate I've been spinning was telling me about a guy friend she met after years, they were friends from school and how he has changed after all these years. " He is an athlete. " " Damn I accidentally touched him ..his muscles were so hard. " " He says he hits the gym a lot. " " He's kinda tall too you know. "

As I was talking to her, I was busy doing an assignment and was paying partial attention. I didn't notice it at the time but she was probing me real hard to get a reaction out of me. I guess she was having a hard time figuring out who should be her top priority and was looking for weaknesses in me to check if I flinched. If she smelt envy, I would have failed the shit test.

I just kept replying with " mm hmm " " Yup .. " " Aha .. "

It was only after I noticed her going head over heels for me. Showing me extreme complaince that I took a moment to think what had suddenly caused this massive change from the baseline, which were a few IOIs to absolute obedience. She's suddenly good with every decision I make. Whatever I say is followed word to word no arguments, no discussions.

So.. yea .. that's it. Displayed outcome independence involuntarily ( it was so legit that I wasn't even concious about what I did ) Showed no weaknesses, passed the envy shit test and now am the top priority.