Summary: Girl I cold approached "is seeing someone" but wants alpha fucks, with bonus shit test.

​

Body:

I got this girl's number by cold approach after a situation where I have small social proof. I just went to say hello to her this time and later decided to try game her.

After two weeks I set up a dinner date at her place via text. I had her number briefly, so I had to game her from 0 the whole evening at her place. I had to take it slow and calibrate a lot. It took me about 7 hours from when I arrived at her place till we had sex. We basically didn’t know each other at all.

The first time I tried to make out with her, she accepted the kiss but kinda moved away, an giving me shit tests like "I'm not sure about this"; " I didn't know what to expect about tonight". I played it chill, not caring about the rejection, taking a step back and started a new conversation on another topic. After one hour I tried again and she refused it again, saying like "I'm still not sure about this". Again, same strategy. But hey, I was still in her room, she didn't tell me to leave or she didn't mention she wanted to go to sleep. She was very engagin in the conversations. The biggest IOI is always: she is still there. I make more jokes and build more comfort. Later we sat both on the couch next to each other and I make out with her, that later escalated to sex. Great sex.

So far, so good..

Tonight, I went to her place again. We were chilling on the couch, right when I was about to start physical escalation (for sex), she throws me a big shit test: “I feel a little bit guilty about last time because I'm seeing a guy.”; “I don't know if it was right”, the she started talking about the dude, etc. But also said “it also felt good” (the 1st date sex). She even mentioned that this guy would come later to her place (?!).

I agreed and asked two questions about the dude, without caring about it, and being indifferent. I maintained my frame and briefly changed the topic and went for make-out and physical escalation that led to sex.

After the great sex, we were cuddling a bit and I was answering a bit in a cocky way, but without even realizing it. I was just answering naturally and teasing her (took me 6 months to get back to this level, again). She would nip me on multiple occasions. I make her notice the clock many times and she insisted that I would stay 10 more minutes. Final make-out then bye.

​

Lessons Learned

• Lesson 1: AWALT
  • Lesson 2: Passing shit tests by agreeing and showing that you don't care by changing topic. Is a good alternative strategy to the agree & amplify tecnique. Show that you're not thrown off by her shit test. What she said is an irrelevant information for you. It doesn't change anything. You're so cool that you don't even see any other guy.
  • Lesson 3: After a while that you game consistently you begin to internalize all the concepts, so the way you behave is natural.