Title says it all. Here are just a couple of them.

https://www.quora.com/What-secrets-do-women-not-want-men-to-know

https://www.quora.com/What-are-5-subtle-signs-that-a-girl-likes-you - this might also tell you how effeminate beta game appears to someone not yourself who can actually see you from the outside.

Women. Love. Quora. They sound like they've been waiting for quora for millenia now. And when the masks fall off, you can't believe it if you're new to the pill. Yup, when they start sharing, they share EVERYTHING. To such an extent that it makes us sound emotionally bland in comparison (but don't start writing like a woman, it looks bizarre if a man writes like that - stick to subtle, but powerful).

The dating and relationships category is a gold mine. But you have to look for threads where women are being emotional (and therefore truer) and not arguing logically (because much of that is social BP propaganda), because you can tell how much they're emotionally worked up simply by their writing and the masks have fallen off. Therefore don't look up threads of women advising men or talking about gender equality or consent and all that -- that's heart dead stuff (yeah, just like brain dead, there is something called heart dead).

A thread on expectations from men is a mostly a heart dead case of expectations, cerebral arguments over chores and money, being nice and consent and written in a half disgusted frame of mind - women don't write in such threads with their minds swimming in love with their hot boyfriend, so look for ones where they do. A thread on attraction to a high SMV man by comparison is absolutely alive, bare, raw and floating in seventh heaven. Look at threads where they bare their emotions and behaviours and experiences. That will teach you more TRP from the receiving end of it.

You do not know a woman until she confesses her behaviours and feelings and experiences. Her views on topic A and B are bland and sterile (and mostly fake) in comparison to her emotions and behaviours. Change her emotional state, and you have a new person on your hands. Once her emotional state changes, she changes, everything about her changes, her frame changes, her whole world view changes. You might find the same woman talking the usual trash on women's issues and men and feminism when she's in a repulsive state. Then she falls head over heels for a top tier attractive man -- and THEN you should see her. So getting a good read on her emotions is key to knowing who you're dealing with.

Of course, the bad part is that if her emotions turn against you, hell hath no comparable fury. Because emotions are basically an agitation that exists in that moment. Extreme cases of BPD on quora report that their emotions change so much it rewrites their past history as though the old emotions never existed!!

And quora has a lot of stuff where women write about the time where they were very much, madly attracted and in love. And that's where the real truths begin to flow, and flow. These threads give away far more detail and imagination than anything ever discussed up here on this "quarantined place with shocking content". And there are a hell lot of threads like these. Due to lack of time though, I can't share most of the threads I found in my feed just yet. I will edit the post down the road to share a few more links - related to wedding nights, first crushes, their relationship with your mum, etc...etc... etc... or maybe others can pitch in.

These threads of women's confessions are so long I've never found out where they end btw. They just keep going, more and more and more.

There are also other threads where women discuss what it's like to be insatiably attracted to alpha vibes that a mere brush of skin can escalate them into a frenzy -- if I take their descriptions of orgasms from said escalations literally, it sounds like an world shattering event that leaves them brain dead in the shock of it for a moment. Men are driven to stimulate themselves far more frequently thanks to testosterone, but I don't think it blows the universe out of the window -- it's more like beast mode unleashed.

There is a pre condition for all this - she needs to be attracted enough that it's blown her thinking out the door and unleashed her biology proper.

I've lost the link to that post though. It was anonymous. But that ain't the first one, nor will it be the last.

I'll be grateful if some people can share more up in this thread.