Hi guys. Cultural differences apart, which is a huge aspect of course to consider, but it's needy to put aside in this case, I just want to know if you think is there some behavior stereotype about girls \~20 or \~25 years from megacities, some pattern different, compared to girls from medium-sized and small-size cities.

I am brazilian, and lived in a 100k nice city, but with the limitations which a small city always have to offer, like few places to hang out and high degree of existing mutual friends with people you just knew tonight. Then I started to explore and moved to a large city next to mine, with 1 million, Campinas, which is pretty good btw and became fascinated by the number of places, clubs and people. Always something new, but with a country-side mentality in the air of this city (and focused in make a new and awesome redpilledversion2.0 life), I am moving next year, in february, to São Paulo (moving to make college there), which is 100km from here (not that far), and one of the largest cities in the world, bigger than NYC itself.

B-but, in a city where you find people from the entire world, every country, every culture, all places to hang out you can possible imagine, all types of clubs you can imagine, girls and ppl in general can become anesthetized to new stymulus, because I presume they have saw everything. If you say you study in a 5-star college (my case) in a small city, the girls would become very excited and you have already won the night. You say so in a 20M city and 'meeh' will be your answer. You traveled to Paris last year (not my case haha), girls from a 50k city would spread out their legs at the same time, because no one she knows probably did that. You say so in a fucking large city and they will laugh at you because she knew 3 people that did that in this week only. If you have a pretty-unique style, you become different in a fucking rural city, but in SP you will just be a anonymous in the street. In a city where you are just a invisible cell it's more hard to shine, i think.

Do you get me? I am afraid of that. There is someone here from New York, London, Chicago, or alike, anyway, which can orientate me about the crucial differences that girls from large cities have and the harder it becomes in matching and gaming?