There's a lot of guys in here who are banging the wrong kind of women and it makes them unhappy. Smashing disgusting thots is great for your initial confidence when you discover the red pill but it will slowly eat your soul if you don't adjust fire and start surrounding yourself with high quality, emotionally healthy, submissive females.

1. It is not helpful to fuck girls who you can't stand being around. It's bad for your soul, these emotional vampires make you feel bad. The little bit of pleasure you get from conquering her body for like 5 minutes (you sad faggots can't fuck either but that's for another post) is not worth her disgusting aura. Take this a step farther and surround yourself with women who are smart, fun, and you could take home to momma. You'll be so much happier.
  2. The more loyal and submissive she is the less likely she is to fuck you on one or two dates. I see a lot of guys nexting on girls who won't fuck them after two encounters. I think this says more bad about you than the girl. Are you so feeble in your frame that you can't take a challenge? What is she some Machiavellian boogie monster out to eat your alpha-bits for breakfast just because you failed to bed her after one or two encounters? Maybe you're a weak ass faggot, or maybe when she falls she falls hard and will end up being more loyal and submissive and she knows it so she pumps the breaks hard. Maybe she has standards. Maybe she possess the healthy evolutionary trait of LMR. Some of the most worthwhile FWB and LTR's I've had have been the hardest to bed. Consequently the absolute worst have been the easiest to bed. Do the math fucko.
  3. Dating apps will destroy your soul. They've already destroyed the soul of any woman you're meeting through them. If you can't cold open a girl work on yourself until you can. You will have much more rewarding encounters with women if there's a mutual connection and you can stand each other's company. Dating apps are full of sad lonely orgasms. Find women who are happy, have status, and are full of life. Which brings me to #4.
  4. High status women are where it's at. Look at the social structures around you. Find the women who are at the top of those structures and bed them then come back here and thank me. High social status women, be it Ivanka Trump, or the head of the music ministry at your church, all have one thing in common. It's the same thing successful men have in common. Low neuroticism. Highly neurotic women create unstable hierarchies. It takes a woman with low neuroticism to stay at the top of a stable social structure food chain for any length of time. Mind you, she's still a woman so AWALT applies, we're just looking for the best ones here. Neurotic women will destroy your life and are 100x more likely to call the cops and say you raped them. Low neuroticism women don't want anywhere near that drama, they have far too much status to lose. Some of you idiots are going to confuse high status women with ruthless opportunistic thots who would love the added temporary status. You're looking for strong, long lasting, hierarchies.
  5. These women are hard to find. You will not find them on Tinder, in bars and clubs, etc... They wouldn't dare set foot. They tend to be associated with high status men. Don't worry if you aren't high status they just like powerful men and know the difference from an AMOG and a real alpha. If you have rock solid frame, and are calm and comfortable in your own skin, they will want.
  6. If low neurotic, high status women make you feel uncomfortable, if you couldn't feel totally relaxed in the presence of someone like Ivanka or Melania, then you need to work on your frame big time or you're going to keep slogging through an ocean of vile females. Enjoy the STD's and drama faggot. Maybe you can come here and write a book about how she AWALTed you but you didn't put up with it, while you over analyze her every action and completely ignore all of your blue pill mistakes.