I recently read a field report detailing a guy's encounter with one of his plates. She came over one day with loaded guns, telling him she's fucking another guy and she wan't to know if he's seeing other women too, a test. He plays it ok and casually lets her know that he's seeing other women. She prods deeper on the next question and asks where they stand, two big plays in one act. I won't go into the comedy of her asking where they stand while announcing she's getting pounded by another fella, but he handles this one pretty calm and composed too, explaining that he's happy with the current arrangement and isn't interested in much more.

This prompts a stage two meltdown, she goes into stubborn brat mode that progressively get's worse. After playing her two big cards and coming up with nothing but a joker, she's feeling fragile.

OP stated how at this point he was thinking he'd cocked it up solidly. He thought this was surely the end of it. He had held frame, played his cards right, but here he was dealing with a moody, entitled prima donna wanting answers. He showed her out and got on with his day.

Besides possibly dodging the other women question, a fairly textbook Red Pill handling of the entire situation. It's at this point that you could forgive him for thinking, and I'm sure many of you have experienced it too, that maybe those guys over at the Red Pill have missed the mark on this one, this never went well at all. That hold frame advice has landed me in the shitter, she's pissed and I'm probably going to lose my plate.

Needless to say, after a short flurry of drama, his plate came round like a sweet little puppy and accepted the terms and conditions of their arrangement, as it still afforded her access to a high value male. She came over and fucked like a raging rabbit. Despite his doubt, his stern frame paid off and there was once again peace in the land. Had he caved and told her there were no other women but her, and that yeah he'll think about maybe going into a relationship, he would have opened a whole new can of worms.

The easiest thing in the world to do in this situation, would have been to avoid confrontation entirely. Simply feed her what she wanted to hear and keep things rosey. She would have been calm and happy, he would have had no tantrum to deal with. Afterwards he probably would have told himself that it went very well too. But at what cost would that peace have come? How would it have affected the dynamic going forward?

Part of the Red Pill advice is the result. The bigger part of it is that he stayed true to himself and his desires, and lived life by his own accord. She was welcome to be apart of it, but on his terms, and if she didn't like them, she was welcome to leave. A women will respect a man with his own will more than one who buckles to please her, especially a plate. You're either playing by your rules or her rules, and if you have any hopes of getting anywhere you may enjoy, you better make sure they're yours.

The truth is, he would simply have been borrowing peace from the future. Peace that has a far harsher price to pay further down the line. We give advice on here not to diffuse situations, or for your life with women to be permanently happy go lucky. We give advice on here that enables you to live your life, by your rules. One that you are in control of. This may mean at times you will have to deal with conflict or persuasions and it may mean sometimes you have to even lose people. If you want a life that works for you you have to be willing to live it on your terms.

The results of the advice might not always come instantly but one has to remember large peaks are climbed step by step. Make the wrong steps and you may never see your peaks. Make the right steps and bit by bit, decision by decision, you'll be one step closer to your peak.