As with all school of thoughts the movements start small. Only a handful of people who are the originators of the ideas are aware. Soon they spread their message and more and more people become aware of their way of thinking.

The only reason 'The Red Pill' hasn't blown up yet is because it is supressed by the western society. Media outlets simply disqualify the way of thinking; call it mysoginistic, racist, oppressive, etc. You guys are all aware of this. The recent shut down of this subreddit is overt proof that there are people working against us to contain the truth.

The red pill WILL one day become mainstream. From the prospective of today; the future looks bleak. The baby boomers have truly let down the younger generation. Making the future more expensive and less fruitful of them. With climate change, enlarging student debt, AI replacing human work, women now pushing farther and ahead of men. The future will be hard for us.

There's a saying that goes like this

Hard times create strong men Strong times create good times Good times create weak men Weak men create hard times

Now I do have to mention this saying hasn't been 'proven' so to speak but we have seen this repeat itself over and over, and if I were to ask you all today where we are at this in this cycle we could probably all agree at 'good times create weak men'. I say this because the future will get MUCH harder for the younger generation we just haven't experienced it yet, but the storm is coming.

The red pill will be essential in showing the way when times will get tough. There will be events in the future, that over time, we will see spikes in people visiting this subreddit and continuing people that will try and shut us down.

However just like in the matrix people will overtly reject being taking out of it. One must be 'ready' to leave the matrix before they can even try. It's the same with TRP. People are not ready to understand what we have to say here.

But one day, they will.

NOTE: I've been thinking about writing an essay like this for a long time and I've finally sat down and written it down to get it done. I would love to hear from you guys what you think and any logical fallacies or leaps that I may have made.