Inner Game VS Actionable Techniques

How's it going my guys?

Apart from groping someone, (like a rapist), or straight up telling them "I like you," (like a middle schooler), flirting is the only viable way adults have of informing someone of their interest. Additionally, when done skillfully, it can make the person of interest actually take a liking to you.

We can go on and on about how being confident, being charismatic, and other "inner game" concepts will land you your dream girl, but let's be honest, inner game without outer is like a car with a full gas tank and a dead battery.

Some believe that learning "lines" and "techniques" to "use on girls" is sterile and inhuman and robotic, but it doesn't have to be that way. In order to engage in proper, technical flirting that is still natural and doesn't reduce you to a computer, it's important to understand the psychology behind each kind of flirting and how it makes them work. I've detailed four distinct styles of flirting that you can mix and match to supercharge your game. With each individual style of flirting comes a positive emotional response that will result from it, and while I'm no psychologist, I'm well read enough to know why.

​

Let me show you.

False Confrontational:

This is the act of pretending to be annoyed by, angry at, or outraged with a girl in a playful, joking way. Mock arguing, basically.

​

So why, and how, does this work?

​

When children play fight, it's beneficial to social development and can result in feelings of comfort and rapport between or among them, and has also shown to help them in forming bonds with their peers.

​

Being "false confrontational" is a form of socio-dramatic play that accomplishes all of the above. Below are a few examples. You can use these exact lines if you want to, but you likely won't have to, since understanding the underlying concept should give you the ability to make up your own:

​

"I hate you."

​

"What am I gonna do with you?"

​

"I can't believe you!"

​

"Are you trying to get your ass kicked?"

​

"Go. Leave, Get away from me."

​

"You do not want to fuck with me."

​

"Ugh! Sometimes I just can't stand you."

​

I think I don't have to explain that your delivery should be congruent with your intentions. If you say something like this to a girl with a scowl on your face, or even remotely serious in any way, you're gonna make yourself look like an asshat and no woman is going to want to be within five miles of you, (unless she has mental issues.) Any of these lines, or any line similar, delivered with a smile and exaggerated bravado is sure to get a real laugh out of any girl.

​

​

Framing The Girl:

This is one of my favorite. "Framing the girl" is the act of accusing the girl of being the sexual aggressor in your interactions. Your words and actions portray that she is trying to get in your pants, not vice versa. This works because it's reverse psychology. Girls don't want an easy guy. They want to feel as if they've made a "catch." They want to work for it, and feel like they've won something in the end. That's why everyone says you should act like "the prize," because girls like to win. If you end up on a date with this girl or you end up sleeping together, you want her to feel like it was kinda her idea. Examples are below:

​

"Why are you hitting on me?"

​

"Do you say that to all the guys?"

​

"Whoa, slow down cowgirl. I'm a proper southern christian man. You're gonna have to wine and dine me before you can 69 me."

​

"Hey. Let's get to know one another first."

​

"Nice try, but talking like that isn't gonna get you in my pants."

​

"Stop flirting with me!"

​

"Did you just look at my ass?"

​

"Flattery isn't gonna get you laid sweetheart."

​

I've used these before, and let me tell you, the responses are priceless. Along with most of them being flat out hilarious, the less a girl felt pressured into having sex with me, the more open she was to the idea.

​

​

You're So X It's Just Like Y:

This is the simple act of comparing the girl to something else in a silly, teasing, goofy kind of way.

Studies have shown that girls are often very attracted to something called "benevolent sexism." This is basically when a man treats a woman as lesser, but in a protector, caretaker kind of way. Woman want to feel smaller near their man. That doesn't mean they want to feel put down on an emotionally damaging level, but just remember that some girls call their SOs "daddy" in bed, and that should put things in perspective. The simple template is that the X is an adjective and the Y is a noun, but both are humorous, if not slightly demeaning:

​

"You're so adorable. You're like a (small woodland animal.)"

​

"Your ears are so cute. It's like you're Dumbo."

​

"You're so small it's just like an oompa loompa. I bet you get turned away when trying to get on theme park rides."

​

Think endearment in a patronizing way, similar to how you'd take the piss out of your kid sister if you have one.

Push/Pull:

Push Pull is the simple act of making two statements that are polar opposite one after the other. Giving someone a compliment in one clause and teasing them in the next is a perfect template. The reason Push Pull works so well with girls (I like to call it the holy grail of flirting) is because when you use it, you speak their language. Girls are experts at playing hot and cold and screwing with other's emotions, hence they go absolutely apeshit when it's done to them. "You're hot and you're cold/You're yes and you're no" in the immortal words of Katy Perry. They go on a mini emotional roller coaster and remain guessing throughout your entire interaction. They eat that shit up. Examples below:

​

"I usually go for the dark haired girls, but I think I can make an exception."

​

"If you were blonde you'd be perfect."

​

"Your hair is so shiny. Is it a wig?"

​

"That's so weird. I love it."

​

"You're such a little shit. I like you."

​

"That's an odd color. It looks amazing on you."

​

You know, I actually kinda like you, it's just that, sometimes I can't stand you."

​

"I hate you so much." Push "I'm just kidding come here." Pull close.

In closing,

Now that you have very specific outlines on how to flirt, your game should improve by leaps and bounds. I see so many individuals on this subreddit asking for "actionable steps." If only they knew exactly what to say, when to say it, and why they are saying it.

​

I get that.

​

I've always been less interested in concepts, more hungry for the action itself.

​

Inner game is important, but flirting is a skill that can be deduced into a science. I hope I've helped some of you chumps out.

​

Namaste.

​

(BTW spellcheck just tried to change the "namaste" to the word "masters." Seriously wtf.)