I'm going to write a post related to LTR and how you can keep things running longer and smooth.

The basic key is, focus on improving your self and not the relationship.

There are some things that you need to watch out for before engaging in a relationship with a girl, the most optimal thing to do is spin plates rather than end up staying with one woman and the reason for this is that either way, one day you will fuck up. It doesn't matter how alpha you are, if you get bonded with a girl you will show weakness and you might end up betaising yourself without knowing it. She will leave sooner or later, and start looking for other men.

However, for those of you who want to try ltring a woman, make sure you have spinned enough of them prior to the relationship so you're experienced, and also experience your self in relationship game. Dread should also be present along with your high status, good habits and abundance mentality.

You might meet a girl some time that shows too much interest to you and wants to take care of you, postpone her plans just to meet you and stuff. You might slowly transition to spending more time and dwelve into ltr dynamics, however if done it should be done under your frame and decision.

The catch: DON'T fall into the trap of giving her exclusivity, nor too much time or effort. If you do you will see that in time she'll perceive you of lower status because you showed her that she is above you. Don't give up your mission and own life. Focus on you, not her or what you two have.

It will go smooth, though at some point you might fall into the trap and do all the above "don't do it" things. She will slowly but surely lose attraction. This means less interest, when this happens you will face the usual 'I'm going out with my girlfriends' or 'ladies night tonight' crap. There will be less time for you and her together, more of her alone. Shit will take place/mind games, frame games, less and less attention. You might also notice she's subtly starting to get interest in other guys. At this point, she's already taking steps to losing you and distancing herself. Which leaves us to that you should have already forgotten about her 'exclusivity' and bailed like a ghost, unless you want to find out uglier shit some day and get the usual "I'm sorry, I love you, forgive me" bullshit. Don't play yourself while she plays you. Withdraw attention, trust your gut and you're good to decide from there on.

If a bitch gives you shit, it's better you dump her or she will.

You might find after you have withdrawed from spending much time on her, she will or will not come back to you and seek for your affection. It's up to you wether you'll demote to plate status, keep her around, or stay non-responsive. For me once it's over it's over. A woman that shows good character for six months and once you get into relationship dynamics she shows red flags, is not worth your time and effort. Ditch the bitch and move on.

But that's just my opinion.

Tl;dr : Before you venture ltr dynamics with a woman, test her out, keep spinning, improve your self and life, not tiyr relationship together. If things go wrong, withdraw for your own good.