As a reader I’ve found a lack of the content that got me to the point I’m at now, so my intent is to keep positive influences in the community. Most truly red pilled men are likely too busy to check up on this content unless there is financial gain, which is disappointing, but understandable. (If you’re busy spinning plates, lifting, and doing other misc. self-improvement there shouldn’t be much time left for this content.) That said, I’ve found an example of behavior the community may be able to learn from with some unique perspectives I’ve only seen in Korea. The example we’ll use here I’ll be referring to as “Broccoli,” or “Bro” for short.

Broccoli for better or worse follows typical blue pill behavior with the cookie cutter background and political beliefs you’d expect; extremely left-leaning, puts women on a pedestal (examples to follow), overweight, lacks drive for just about everything, and too “shy” or “anxious” to even text other men for things he wants. His LTR moved in with him after \~4 months, where he agreed to her living rent free during her stay—to include a time period of a year past their separation. To clarify, I mean he agreed to let her live with him for a year after their break-up without paying rent. According to him she didn’t cook, clean, perform sexual acts, and actually spent \~$1,500 of his money per month. This along with other oddities, such as her proclaiming she “should be treated like his queen,” and he should “worship her” left me feeling somewhat obligated to take him under my wing. I wish I could say this ended well, but...

After learning his fiancée contributed basically nothing to the relationship, I found my first example of true beta-bux behavior I’d seen in someone I’d considered a friend. For the record, both Bro and LTR were solid 3-4s in SMV. After finishing his game of pool for our team, Bro stated his LTR was tired and wanted to go home, so he left. There were a few games left for other members of the team, so everyone thought it was rude, but no harm-no-foul really. A few discussions with Bro revealed the truth of his home life, which wasn’t much of a surprise that an overweight man with no aspirations wasn’t getting anything from his LTR, but it allowed me to plant some TRP seeds. About a month of these conversations got him to finally realize he was being used (after a financial review where he found his fiancée used their joint account to pay for rounds of drinks, etc.) He “blew up” and started hitting the gym with me and got on a pretty harsh diet, where his confidence increased quite a bit. He’d told me she had a month to move out, which seemed excessive at the time. About three weeks in he apologized to her and lost any respect she’d gained. While I was disappointed, there was still hope that gains would eventually get his confidence up enough to let her go.

To be completely honest, Broccoli was a big boy, and he got some great gains in the \~8 weeks or so we’d trained together—more gains than I got in a few areas. This was a point of pride for me that my training gave some results. Another blow-up came up where Bro’s fiancée came home at 3am (where I’ve since learned she was fucking some other guy since she had 0 respect for our poor Bro), and his LTR woke him up by slapping his face to demand he make her ramen. After relaying to my girl my relief they hadn’t gone to drink together (because I assumed Bro’s LTR drove his car home drunk) I got a text from Bro that said “Thanks.” Apparently my girl messaged his, amused by the 3am adventure, but his LTR wasn’t as amused. She yelled at him for talking bad about her actions, which blew a fuse for him. He told her to get out, which she didn’t even take seriously. A week later she was still there, so he went to another city for the weekend to avoid dealing with the situation—where I assume he stopped hitting the gym.

Once he returned, she flipped everything on it’s head. He blamed me for their break-up, blamed me for shit talking her, for him shit talking her, etc. and cut contact in an attempt to get her back.To be honest this wasn’t the biggest loss for me, as he was quite the burden to deal with. His constant complaining, his fiancee’s influence on my girl, and general anxiety issues were a pain, but I feel some sort of loss in my inability to free him from manipulation. This experience taught me a lot, with my girl leaking his LTR’s constant flings with other guys, and verbatim saying “[LTR] just wants a free home, she doesn’t care about him. She is just waiting for the next guy to pick her up so she can move on.” I have more “Korean wisdom” of her just outright admitting AF/BB concepts, but they don’t fit in with this story. In summary, you can’t win them all, and you’re probably better off just doing your own thing. Realize that trying to teach a blue-pilled guy these concepts may end in a ton of drama and shit you can easily do without. Dropping beta men from your life should be seen as the same as dropping troublesome plates. It is much harder to fix a broken plate than just find a new one.

​

Let me know if any of this needs clarification. This was mostly unedited, so I'll correct anything identified as incorrect.