Depending who you ask, there's one of two things going on.

1. The manosphere vultures are swooping over the corpse, and about to leech every ounce of cash from the readership, who hates being taken advantage of... again

2. People have turned into full blown commies. Angry that people aren't giving them what they want out of the goodness of their heart.

I know it's easy to assume one or the other, but I get it, at least I think I do. Theredpill is shining a light on just about every lie you've been told your whole life. Bait and switches like getting a great carreer, working hard, earning a nest egg, then the switch, you give half of it away to a chick who partied up her 20s, and cashed out by blessing you with her 'experience.' Schools treating kids like defective girls, increasingly encouraging men to self loathe. A henpecked father who would rather you validate his impotence by following in his footsteps, rather than forge yourself a more fulfilling path.

I think I get it, it's been a while, and I've left the chip on my shoulder behind. Looking at the Rollo articles, I see a few of them in my life. Promise keepers, children with dynamite, thankfully I've never had the soul crushing that came with 'Saving the best' but I know others weren't so lucky.

Is it any wonder that moder man can be cynical, untrusting, and assuming that they are being taken advantage of at every turn? I wouldn't blame them, a lot of the time it's true. Now this isn't going to call out the Mike Cernovich, Ed Latimore, Steve McQueen, me, IM, or whomever, that's not the point, at least not for me. Every market that exists in my life has it's premium brands, and it's cheap defective Chinese knockoffs. The Manosphere is no different. So long as their is value in something, someone eventually will want equal or greater value in return. This is why some of the old guard like abdada have long been telling people to become producers instead of consumers. as a producer, you're in a much better position to command value from the world. Consumers are cattle.

But how will you tell one from the other? Yeah, some of the vanguards have you covered there. You've been reading and applying what you've learned here, haven't you? At this point being able to tell the difference between shit and Shinola should be easy, right? Redpillschool sent out a missions statement, almost a year ago now. The only way this doesn't become a stillbirth is if guys are creating real networks, and real production of the positive masculinity that is the core of rule 0.

I learned early that you can only scream into the void for so long. Eventually you have to do something. I don't know why it's so hard for some people to produce. I can tell you, a blog, a podcast, even a book, it's not rocket science. I'm half way through one, and I've done it without a patreon account motivating me. I know some guys think they aren't smart enough, don't have something worth saying, it's all been said before, yadda yadda.

If Rufus can get a book out, you can put something noteworthy out there.

The point is this, there's a difference between a skeptic and a cynic. The former is curious, the latter is a crab bucket. The former knows why things are good or bad, helpful or unhelpful. The latter is just draining. I know one poster in that other thread brought up a good point, that a lot of 'manosphere' guys just start beef for entertainment value. I've learned pressure flips have been more useful here, than on my wifes shit tests. "What have you done lately?" All I have to ask. I've yet to meet someone who is regularly producing things that isn't worth the time to meet. I may not learn anything, he may think I'm sub par, but I've always learned something from the interaction.

Value leeches on the other hand, they miff me. You put some effort into a coherent message, the only positive bait and switch for men ever (come because of sex, leave with self actualization) and then watch someone who wants to ride those coattails. It's saving the best; he just won't do content, because he's not like that anymore, and what you have now is more special.

I've asked myself the same questions everyone has, I had a few answers, and instead of keeping them to myself, thought it best to throw another log on the TRP garbage fire.

this is a bit of a meander, so I'll tie my thoughts together, as best I can, with this:

I

You are a man. You are the only creature on this planet fit to accomplish anything of worth. And because of that, the rest of the world will always try to twist your mind, or twist your arm; to force you, by deception or by threat of imprisonment, to accomplish their goals instead of your own. Learn to recognize when this is happening, and take back control of your life, so you can do the things that YOU want to do.

-HumanSockPuppet

II

Lets see If I can get an allegory working:

Fight Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Mayhem. The narrator slept while Tyler created a horrible pile of shit. Be the change you want to see, don't just sleep in, then complain when shit happened without your approval.

III

If you're doing something cool and want a boost, hit me up and I'll see if I can help. Iron sharpens Iron. Don't @ me with your petty bullshit.

TLDR; So don't be a fucking commie. Make some shit, meet some other guys, don't sweat small differences in opinion.