Introduction

I recently made a post discussing the Pareto Principle and how easy it really was to get into the top 20%. Many denied some of the aspects of pareto and reproduction, though it is likely very accurate given our evolutionary history. This is also part field report, it's very entertaining.

Today, I find out that 80% of men are rated below average in attractiveness.

Same day, I get a gory example of AF/BB from the girl I posted about in my last FR.

The Data

https://www.yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study

This data is derived from OKCupid, so take it with a grain of salt, but it says exactly what I was talking about in my previous post. 80% of men are rated as "below average", while the top 20% are rated as "above average". If you ever wanted evidence that shows how little a woman cares about the weak and the pathetic, here it is. Hitting the top-20 makes you average in her eyes. Average. Good enough to consider fucking regardless of how attractive she actually is.

That means if you want to get laid anywhere near consistently, you need to step up your game and get your shit in order. Women do not entertain fools when it comes down to whom they want to get dicked down by.

What You Are

You are nothing more than a piece of physical aesthetics conveying superior genetic material, or a resource to be used and discarded, to her subconscious. The sooner you get that into your thick skull, the sooner you'll be on your way to excellence. I was recently privy to a conversation with a chick that wanted my commitment and tried to play the jealousy card along with a few other shit tests.

Today, she is talking about how hard it is for her to find "stability" (her meaning was "monogamous", but we know it's: beta bucks), and that she keeps thinking she knows what she wants but is still clueless (as she wants the provision from Billy beta, but the cock of Chad). I find out, that a she's been entertaining this 40-year old dude who just got a divorce, and she's been fucking him on the side as well, and she's trying to debate picking one of these two guys to "start a relationship with" and ends up picking the rich, recently divorced, 40-year old, because "the other guy makes more logical sense, but I don't want to settle down."

Yeah, you want a BB while you can keep fucking alpha cock. I get it. Poor thing, I get it.

That's what we are, either BB and made to provision for the children of other men, or the AF, the men women truly want.

Which will you be?