Check out this 'documentary' if you want to read all the stories: https://www.vice.com/en_nz/article/vbmppm/we-asked-women-how-they-feel-about-casual-sex

Ali, 19 I didn't plan to have sex randomly. We were both tipsy, so it kind of just happened. I never expected it to go anywhere further or turning into anything "special." I would prefer sex in a committed relationship any day over casual sex. I would feel comfortable with the one I have a connection with and also will be sure about him not being a serial killer. If I do think casual sex could make me happy—I'd say for a few minutes when I orgasm—which isn't guaranteed by the way. I wouldn't call it happiness—maybe a transaction.

Lmao, the classic "it just happened".

Raylene, real estate agent, 21 I'm too young for a serious relationship but I come across guys who are really good looking, and there's a vibe between us. I do it for fun. It is fun. I never expect anything special out of it. I've never caught feelings for anyone during a hookup, and I know for a fact that I will not find a guy I want to settle down with through this route. Guys who want to have sex right after they meet you aren't usually the guys that want anything serious. Casual sex makes me happy if I'm sober. It's basically sex in general and also the fact I chose to do it, and nobody forced me. I would only hook-up with older and low-key guys because they wouldn't shit talk to the whole city. I also pray that they don't.

Read as in "I'm too young to settle before I finish riding the cock carousel".

Lina, communications coordinator, 25 It's addictive. Having sex with multiple men feels empowering for a while when you think everything is under your control. But then you ask yourself, OK what next? You become numb after a while, and you want just to settle. It's one of the worst kind of depressions where you feel lonely especially if you're insecure and emotional like me. There's a huge tendency that you'd end up settling for whatever you can get, and most of the times it is way less than you deserve. It just damages you.

Lina admits to ultimately having to settle for something "less than she deserves" lmao. After finishing riding the cock carousel of course.