Hello fellow Red Pillers,

I usually am a lurker on this sub, since I usually have no stories or articles of interest to post, but I have one now.

Today, my professor for my Probability and Statistics class called me in to a meeting with him about a data collection and analysis group project I had done. I figured it was regarding the grade reduction for it, since he had previously contacted me about other team members’ participation in the project (me and one other guy did all the work, and the professor told us to let him know if anyone didn’t contribute, so we told him about the rest of the members of the team). True to my belief, he began questioning me about it, which I gave him truthful answers for (I wrote the whole proposal for the project, me and the other guy did all the data collection, wrote a report for it, and produced a display poster for it). The other two members of the team, who were women, were basically unreachable throughout the entire project. Always at work, doing other class work, etc. You know, the stereotypical lazy teammate/coworker/however you want to relate to it. He told me he would not be reducing the grade of the two women, however. I was bewildered. Me and my friend put a lot of work into it, with only minimal help from the other members (one girl only came with us to collect data once, and the other one helped with the poster a bit but that was it). I asked him why he would do that, and claimed it was unfair.

This is where I began to recognize the Red Pill mantra of “a woman will do anything to save her own ass” creeping in. My professor then claimed that the girl who went with us to do data collection one time had told him that we were talking about uncomfortable subjects while doing the collection and being sexually “harassive” to her. Since she didn’t feel comfortable around us, she didn’t have to participate, but was given the same grade. I was enraged. This was total bullshit. While we were collecting data and she was with us, we were talking amongst ourselves more than engaging her. She got assigned to our group randomly, so we didn’t really know her, and the guy I was with was one of my friends from my major. We were talking about some parties and debauchery that we had seen over the years, sometimes, granted. Hilarious stories of being drunk, parties, some old friends, etc., but we said NOTHING about any women, especially her, during the duration of the session. We made efforts to include her in the conversation sometimes since we didn’t want her to be left out, but we never once harassed her or said anything about her. She was quiet the whole time even when we tried to talk to her about things such as sports, or get to know her a bit better. We couldn’t judge if she was comfortable or not since sometimes she actually would talk and sound normal, but sometimes she would say little to nothing.

It’s pretty clear to see from this that she made something up to cover her ass. No one can prove anything that was said while we were doing our project, so the word of women is believed above all. My professor also said he is required to report this to the Title IX division at our school, which could be bad if she is to be believed, even if it is both me and my friends’ word against hers (usually doesn’t matter, because the law shelters women and tears down men). If something becomes of this, I could lose a lot. I attend a top tier university for civil engineering, have a 3.7 GPA, and a lot of scholarships. I also have had relevant work experience and internships in construction and am on the path to a good career.

Just watch what you say, fellas. In this case, what started the drama was her refusing to contribute to a project, and getting scared when we took advantage of the teacher offering to lower the grade if anyone who didn’t help, which is fair.