Brief backstory - For those who haven't seen, today there are dozens of Youtube videos and large Reddit posts about a Twitch streamer, Mrdeadmoth, who slapped his wife during a live Twitch stream. There is a flood of virtue signaling and white knighting, most of it knowingly dishonest, all over the internet. Most of the videos intentionally edit out all of the parts where the wife is culpable for escalating the situation, and frankly for starting the violent part. What happened is this Australian couple having an argument while Mrdeadmoth was streaming Fortnite. They're shouting and the wife starts throwing things at him, several times. He tries to shut her down by raising his voice (not holding frame, not calm, confident or assertive - weak) and she isn't impressed. So he stands up and walks across the room and gives her a slap, and he tries to continue playing. She then tries to embarrass him on camera with the "I want everyone to know you beat your pregnant wife", etc. Off camera it appears he probably grabbed her wrist, she might have been trying to smack him or push, who knows, just speculating. The video is linked below.

​

I have two short points I want to make which might prove useful to some here.

​

The first is that toxic relationships like this should not continue. She obviously does not respect him, and it's likely he does not deserve it. He clearly has weak energy and he's sitting there on Twitch streaming a child's game, which can MAYBE only be justified for a man if he's making some serious money or keeping it down to a short, non-disruptive hobby. The virtues of streaming not withstanding, when you lose the respect of your woman for any reason you need to bail or earn it back quickly, using the techniques here. As a not-natural alpha I have been in relationships that get out of control, and I know how to get out of them (clean, quick, and burn her damn phone number). I can tell you that most of the arguments boil down to her saying "you aren't being the man" and start because she's right - you weren't being the man for a long time, and she doesn't feel safe and secure, and resents you. Once true resentment and CONTEMPT set in, it's almost impossible to repair. Contempt is far worse than hatred, by the way.

​

The second is that when you're in a situation like this holding frame is SO important. Frame can be described as keeping 'calm and assertive'. Calm and assertive energy controls the surrounding environment. It conveys strength and confidence. It de-escalates situations and it commands respect. It shows you are in control of yourself, and thus can be trusted to control events around you.

​

So today I encourage you to remember that the virtue signaling social justice warriors cannot be trusted, as they are dishonest with themselves, and will concoct any lie or deception to justify their white knighting - including editing out parts of a video like this. To them, and this is in many videos critical of the wife as well, "it's never ok to slap a waman under any circumstance ever" - therefore editing out her part of the exchange is completely justified in their eyes. Don't fall for this type of thing - and call it out if it gives you a chuckle to trigger a few beta cucks.

​

By the way, not completely unrelated, but it's often said that 'wife beating' is more common in Australia than most other places. I don't know if that's statistically true or if statistics on such things can be trusted anyway, but in my personal anecdotal experience Australian women are aware of it and tend to prefer American men as a result - not because they are beta, but because they are calm in comparison.

​

Here's a link to one of the videos that does NOT edit everything out, though the virtue signaling described is still there - though as you'll see, it's far less dishonest than the male feminists out there having their rants about toxic masculinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqTvpFdcfWI

​

And for those who haven't seen this famous clip, here's Sean Connory embarrassing Barbara Walters with her 'gotcha' question, having his say about a little slap to shut down a situation.

https://youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA