I got asked this question the other day by a co-worker of mine. He’s that type of naturally Red Pilled person, maybe even knows about this place, but because of the hyper PC work environment were in... best he doesn’t bring it up.

We were talking about our statistics while we were criticizing online dating, Tinder and shit.

It really left me to reflect on what aspects of my life revolve around women. A lot of the things we do in life can solely be inspired by our desire to mate. Putting frame, abundance, and other theory aside, we’ll just categorize things by the following.

A) You do something to get women

B) You do something for another reason

I really started thinking about things I do and the choices I make. But not just that. What I found really interesting is how much I think about women. How much I am thinking about how to get women. How much I think about my lined up plates back home and bet on who’s gonna hop on another dick first.

Surely, some important aspects of my life don’t revolve around women. Like my job, or the car I drive, or the things I own.

Yet, how many times did I post a picture on social media thinking, “Oh this is cool. Girls will love it.”? Or how many times did I buy everyone a round hoping that the girls would see my flexing from the corner?

But that is only but once in a blue moon. Those day-to-day sexual thoughts are is the real indicator of how much my life revolves around women. That’s why I am trying to get off Bumble and other online dating. Too much attention being taken away, and emotions being stirred.

From this, I was able to identify that I have a serious abundance mentality that I need to work on. I don’t know if I’m feeling all cuddly because it’s winter, or my messed up workout schedules.

What are some of the smaller things you do in life that might fall into this category?