This post is meant as a reminder to those of you who think moving outside the States is the solution. It is not.

feminazis made it south. Argentina, my homeland. My worst nightmare. I have bragged here in the past about how we don't have to put up with that shit. Not anymore.

It seemingly happened one day to the next. One day no one knew what a feminist was, next day, they are peacefully marching first to be allowed to walk around topless. Then they start peacefully marching to legalize abortion. Now they have gotten together to pull a #MeToo.

Thelma Fardin alleged that Juan Darthes, a prominent (and quite shitty may I add) Argentine telenovela actor, raped her when she was 16. They were in Nicaragua on tour for their show Patito Feo (Ugly Duckling). She claims Darthes invited her into his hotel room, made a move on her, kissed her neck, grabbed her hand, placed it on his penis and said "look what you do to me". Darthes then pushed her onto bed, lowered her shorts, introduced his fingers and began eating her out, she says. Then Darthes proceeded to penetrate her, all the while she kept asking him to stop, Fardin says. Thelma Fardin says she never opposed physically nor screamed.

If you took a moment to watch the video. You will notice it is edited to make it look like she's home alone while recording it, but in the most crucial moment the angle changes and it is clear as day that this was recorded under heavy supervision, with camera men, light men, a director, and who knows how many takes they had to do before they got it right.

Today Juan Darthes decided to make a public statement. You don't need to understand the language to see the contrast between both. One is staged, the other one is on live television. Darthes, who is by all means a shitty actor, looks more credible than ever. Either this guy sold his soul to the devil for acting skills after the accusation, or he is telling the truth. Darthes claims Fardin knocked on his door, making up a story about how her key card wasn't working, and then made a move on him. Darthes says she told her "Thelma, please, you are a kid, you're my children's age. Leave". I will leave you to make up your own minds, but it is very clear to me who is making shit up.

Of course the media is taking her side and crucifying this man. You can even hear the tone the reporter gives him during the whole live statement.

This post is meant as a reminder to those of you who think moving outside the States is the solution. It is not. This shit is a worldwide phenomenon. The patterns are exactly the same, almost as if orchestrated by powerful people with ill intentions of political power. Just as anywhere else in the world, the feminist movement is accompanied by general liberal protests, be it immigration, subsidies for the lower classes, higher taxes for the wealthy, feminization of men etc. Same. Exact. Shit. If you needed a reminder that this is orchestrated by those seeking political power, here you have it. Argentina is literally on the opposite end of the world!

There's no escaping it, men. This has gotten out of hand and "enjoy the decline" is no longer an option. Fight it. Acquire wealth and thus power and use it for good. Do not be another victim of this shit. Do not let your children grow up in a political shitstorm.