I know stay away from BPD is a general rule, however, there are never enough warnings about BPD's - and I feel that the more we talk about it, the more we can avoid the problems that my mate Jim has faced.

I know Jim through a charity project that we run, and he is a really stand up guy. We live in a poor country, and Jim has done exceptionally well after fleeing from a war torn country and setting up base here around 20 years ago. Jim's income is in the mid 7 figures (in USD), and he literally donates more than half of it annually to various projects that he has initiated.

Jim has a daughter, BPD Bertha who is around 23. Jims wife brought up this girl like she was an untouchable princess who got every single thing she asked for. And how both Jim and his wife are paying dearly for it. She is literally the best example of BPD. Started fucking at the age of 12, fell pregnant and terminated several times in the last 10 years, has an n count that is too high to put a representative figure on, and is generally known as the whore of the city. At the age of 15, she would disappear after nights out only to return 3 days later with no information on where she was. Her father has tried everything under the sun - Paid for 5 stints in rehab, tried spiritual enrichment, paid for her to travel, study, etc. She mood swings regularly, can lie through her teeth with a straight face, and will even set up alibis to confirm her lies. She leads a very secretive life, and you can literally not predict when she turns up, or what she will do next. Basically the poster child for BPD.

Early this year, BPD brought false charges of abuse against her father. She claimed that the father regularly beat her up, raped her several times, and did not feed her well (whatever this is supposed to mean). She went to the police, and they turned up at his doorstep and arrested him. He managed to post bail and get released, however, he has had a torrid time in the last 6 months trying to clear his name from the charges. The legal system is so biased towards women especially when the word abuse is used as part of the prosecution. Yesterday, the court finally ruled and acquitted Jim of all charges except one for physical abuse. He is likely going to do some time and pay a huge fine for this.

The effect on his health and mental well being has been extreme, and it is really sad to see him not being able to work or do any of the projects he so passionately started and did for many years. His business has also taken a hit, and it will likely take years to rebuild it to where it was (if he ever gets out of depression).

Guys, you are never safe from the BPD. She could have half your genes, but she will at some point destroy you. As a father of two young girls myself, this whole ordeal has really jerked me and made me realise how important it is to ensure a red pilled upbringing of children. Of course, no matter what, keep your guard up. As hard as it may be, you may need to consider cutting out your own daughter to keep yourself safe.