Like many Red Pill Men, I'm angered by the problems wrought on our society by modern Feminism; from travesties like divorce rape, push beyond equality to entitlement, consequences removed (by taxpayers) from indiscriminate mating, false rape accusations without repercussion; to stupid things like the one in five men are would-be rapists claim and affirmative consent policies that fly in the face of natural human sexuality. Rather than complain about it and do nothing or worse argue and worsen the divide, I've figured out how to effortlessly make women realize they're against the most radical elements of Feminism, make this pushback resonate and spread through their social networks, all while sharing awesome sex with them. I'm going to tell you how, why, and invite you to join me in this venture.

Quick background I'm a child of the Womens' Lib era of the early '70s; always a believer in equality of opportunity, but never buying into the notion of privilege for women or retributions and injustices to men. Many of the women I've dated over the decades considered themselves some manner of Feminist, and sooner or later would pick up on some unfavorable hot button feminist meme. I used to get in heated arguments with them, which always resulted in them clinging to the foolish/harmful idea, and often rallying their friends to this idea and against Teh Patriarchy's newest face, namely me! Years of study and activism showed me the divisive harm and futility of arguing like this, effective methods of changing minds, and the power of grassroots effort toward counterpropaganda and pushback against harmful social trends and attitudes, and whatever you consider "The Matrix."

The Socratic Method When you tell people what to think or believe, you invoke resistance and argument. The effectiveness of the Socratic Method was discovered over 2,400 years ago. The best way to get a person to understand a new truth is to ask them a series of pointed questions, that culminate in the person realizing they understand this new truth, in light of knowledge they already possessed. When presented this way, the new idea is incorporated easily, without invoking resistance to an outside or foreign idea.

This proved to be a turning point in dealing with the Feminist inclinations in women I've dated. Instead of arguing about hot button Feminist issues, I'd maintain a calm, interested, benevolent frame, and respond with questions probing faulty assumptions or logic underlying the current claim. Not only does she back down from arguing with me about it, now she takes these unanswered questions to her group of friends who can't find answers either. This makes everyone in the group less likely to pass along the idea uncritically, but rather pass along the unanswerable questions. With the advent of social media, this effect is magnified; bad ideas stop being complimented and uncritically reposted, but sometimes criticized and called out.

Dale Carnegie + Red Pill insight One of his great principles of influencing people is,

"The only way to enter the citadel of a person's mind is arm in arm with the owner."

While pondering how increasing Red Pill knowledge has only improved my appeal and stupidity-deflecting powers among Feminists I date, the above quote made me realize the power of literally being arm-in-arm with a Feminist toward getting her to question and reject the stupid and unjust parts of feminism. Sexual attraction and ultimately sex is like a master key to unlock the blast door between male logic and female emotion. Asking the right questions and sowing doubt can simultaneously INCREASE a woman's attraction to you while potently enhancing her attention to and absorbtion of your feminism-contradicting questions.

Putting it into practice I'm dating a 22yo, very smart and going into neurology; but this semester she's knocking out some required courses including two womens' studies classes. Sometimes I've picked her up all fired up over the class discussion of the day, which I managed to parlay into passion for me and doubting the claptrap she was so certain about.

• Slut shaming I agreed that as a slur it was unacceptable, then asked her about replacement for social controls and outcomes like welfare mothers with multiple nonsupportive fathers. That ended our discussion of it but she later said she brought it up in class.

• Marriage She said something about men complaining about marriage being bad for men, and not understanding how men could feel that way when it's really bad for women. I spoke of the importance of good marriages beneficial to both parties. Then I asked about her knowledge of divorce laws, the aspects of the contract that are enforced against men versus women, child custody, policies that the man always gets arrested when there is a domestic violence call no matter who initiated the call. Then I asked her what risks women face in modern marriage compared to these and she couldn't answer. She said this provoked a lively debate in class, and the teacher wondered aloud what's going on with her.

• One in five men a rapist claim Agreed wholeheartedly that rape is terrible. I asked if she read the methodology of the study, the context of the question, the results of other hypothetical poll questions like would you rob a bank or murder a rival if you wouldn't get caught.

• Affirmative consent policies She started talking about this, and sexual assault being a big problem on campuses everywhere and how good it was that they were doing "something." I inquired as to whether she remembered being asked if I could hold her hand, hug her, kiss her, etc during our own courtship. I asked if she would be turned on by a boy asking over and over if he could kiss her or touch her here or there- vehemently NO! I asked if the rules include all of the clear nonverbal communication that is part of human sexual exploration, and if they really just exist for those men who can't or don't abide by these. THIS provoked a VERY strong and visceral connection in her to how correct I was, and an extra-lively discussion in class and more so with her friend. I hope her professor doesn't fail her.

Rather than unlovable, dogmatic, and man-hating Feminazis some claim are being indoctrinated by colleges across the US, I've found firsthand that not just old-guard Feminists but young women currently immersed in womens' studies curricula are responsive to a Red Pill relationship and ideas.

My challenge to Red Pill Men There are lots of threads on TRP railing against Feminism and Feminists. I understand some peoples' frustration and need to vent and have lived it myself, as well as critics who might say this isn't an MRA sub. That said, the problems of modern Feminism aren't going to fix themselves, and I've seen firsthand that women are especially receptive to subtle challenges from men they are attracted to. Plus, I've been reading all of you who report that Feminists love Alpha cock.

So my challenge to TRP men who are actively dating and might have rejected a woman who claims to be a feminist. See if you can try putting that aside, attract her to your Red Pill self, challenge her Feminist dogma while maintaining her attraction. See how far you can challenge her beliefs with gentle amused mastery instead of considering heated debate. See how this affects her social media behavior- positively commenting and reposting versus ignoring, challenging, and not passing along Feminist memes. See what Red Pill Truths you can get to reverberate around her Womens' Studies class if she's in one. When it winds down, see if you can leave her some level of Alpha Widow, always remembering the man who challenged her beliefs successfully, not the jerk who dumped her and justified the "men are evil" mindset.

Along the way, you are liable to discover that Feminism isn't the bogeyman that so many on this sub make it out to be. Also that even strong "Feminist" women are humans that love to fuck Alphas and can find a Red Pill Man attractive.

Try it and follow up I'm interested to hear what the sub thinks. In a month or two I'll report back how it's going with my girlfriend the erstwhile Feminist, and I'd love to hear reports from anyone else who finds enjoyment and success with this challenge. Edit: fix sentence, format