I'm gonna repost this again, because mod-mail is indicating some of you have some really, really thick skulls.

I'm gonna repost this 7 month old post because our mod-mail indicates that the newbies don't get it. We aren't overriding the auto mod. I don't care if your father is the goddamn owner of Google.

I know this is probably due to the exponential growth that /r/theredpill has been experiencing as of late. And yes, what a great problem to have. But the moderator team has been receiving an overwhelming number of requests from people who:

1. claim they have been lurking TRP forever, and

2. made a throwaway to start posting, only to find the ever-present Thor hammer of the Automoderator is deleting their post without prejudice.

Then, we get a mod-mail message that goes like this:

"hey guys, I've been lurking TRP since before the beginning of time, and since I'm afraid of being doxxed out, I made a TRP-only throwaway account, and for some reason every comment and post I make is being deleted. I mean, I'm way more super-special than the other new guys, so if you guys would just trust me to start posting, I'd like preferential treatment to be able to start posting immediately, kthnxbi!"

The first part of that stereotypical message is something I welcome. I absolutely encourage you to create a TRP-only Reddit account. Do not underestimate the insanity of an SRS'er or a TBP'er. They've doxxed before, and they will doxx again. Anybody who posts in other subs, commingling their other reddit activity with /r/theredpill, is running a doxx risk. Just letting you know up front. You're welcome for the Reddit Pro Tip.

That being said, no, we will not, and cannot, make individual exceptions to the AutoModerator that prohibits new users from posting. The AutoMod is in place to prevent trolling/brigading, and we have no way of verifying your claims. Every con man out there tells his marks "just trust me, I'm good, honest". We have no way to verify you, we have no way to validate your claims.

So in summary, stop asking us to override the AutoModerator. It's not gonna happen. It's there for a purpose, and we are not in the business of making exceptions. If you are truly a "long time lurker", then make that TRP throwaway account from the time you start reading the sidebar and decide you would like to participate. That advice is courtesy of one of our most esteemed mods, /u/OldMuckyTerraHawk.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming of lifting, improving yourselves, and slaying strange pussy.

-RPWT