Every single day. In every single subreddit. Same thing. Over and over. Men complaining about the things they like have been dumb down and degraded.

Television is all crappy reality shows and Kardashian type gossip magazine rubbish.

Every single movie has a romantic subplot forced into it, even movies "Made for men".

ESPN spends more time on human interest pieces, Breast Cancer Awareness, and if Lamar Odom is staying with Khloe than actual sports.

Music gets more shallow, filthy(seriously, eat the booty like groceries?), and repetitive every day.

They rage at these entertainment industries because they're too afraid to admit the actual problem: These companies are simply giving women exactly what they want. This is the invasion of women into male spaces these liberal minded progressives clamored for.

Women don't care about the actual athletics behind sports. They could care less about the hardwork and dedication that goes into progress, they like the excitement and the player's lives.

Women don't need a "good movie", they need a movie that makes them feel good. They need some romantic subplot that makes them feel special and hopeful and not alone.

Women don't need good chord progression, lyrics that exalt a virtue or dig deep into the cultural zeitgiest, they just want a fun beat that makes them feel good.

Now, I know what you're gonna say: I'M A WOMAN(OR I KNOW A WOMAN) WHO LIKES GOOD MOVIES AND SPORTS AND MUSIC AND YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!

Guess what? I know an Asian that's tall and has a big dick, are we gonna just assume that's the average? Grow up.

This is the inevitability of women in male spaces, and more importantly the economy catering to women: Women waste more disposable income on entertainment and luxury than men. Women work to buy things that make them feel good.

Of course these industries are going to cater to women because there's just so much fucking money in it. You, us as men, we're not going to stop listening to music or watching movies. We're not going to turn sports off. These industries know this and thus can pocket from both sides.

The truth is things will never change until men are more united, until we are unified in one voice that says "We're not paying for this shit anymore." Unfortunately, the betas would rather shoot up schools because they're not getting pussy.