Found this gem on the confession sub

>[No Regrets]: I am a 21 year old girl visiting a city for a week for work. They paid for my flights, and hotel in exchange for 12 hour days. Last night I felt bored and went downtown, and there was a man sitting on a bench with a guitar. He was 100% definitely homeless looking. I sat next to him on the bench and we just started talking somehow.

>I asked him what he was doing for Thanksgiving that night, and he said nothing. He said he had no family, and hadn't showered in a week. I figured that I wasn't paying for the hotel or the water or anything, so I invited him back to my hotel if he wanted to shower. He was sooo thankful, and it made me feel amazing that I was able to help. I wanted him to keep thanking me, so I told him that if he wanted to sleep there too, he was more than welcome. He was so happy. He had been sleeping at Tim Horton's and on benches for months while he was trying to make it in music.

>He showered and shaved, and I thought he looked super cute without the smell and greasy hair. He was so thankful I let him sleep over, which made me feel so confident, amazing, and super horny for some reason(??) So we went to bed, and we banged. It wasn't bad. Looking back now, I think it's a funny story that the only time

>I've ever picked up someone, it was a homeless man on the street. I'm going to tell people about it, and I hope they laugh with me.

Idiot makes terrifyingly bad decision that very well could have gotten her killed. Backwards rationalizes it because of her feels. Jesus fucking christ....