I'm from Moldova, the poorest shithole of Europe.

Every time I check r\theredpill I just can't be angry anymore and there's nothing for me to read, because I never meet the type of women that you guys seem to deal with every day in the U.S.

This is a post to remind you that there are better societies on this planet than the one you choose to remain in, and it may be well worth it to get out.

Every girl I ever talked to in this country has agreed at least partially that traditional gender roles are the way to go. Even the most progressive carrer-oriented, member-of-youth-organizations (you know, the kind that the worst, most tolerant type of people love) women. These agree halfway, the rest agree fully to the captain-first mate dynamic.

Can you imagine talking about this openly, no bullshit, no political correctness, and most people just agreeing with you? Even the "progressive" people?

They are all well aware of the wall, of the value men place on low partner count and virginity, of their attraction to masculinity, dominance, of their hypergamy. I talk to all of them about this, and they all simply agree. No feminist bullshit, no excuses, simply a "yes, that's true." Sometimes they try to argue a bit, but they just give in in the face of logical arguments and then laugh about it or act slightly embarassed but begrudgingly agree.

Sometimes I will tell them something I learned about on trp and their eyes will light up enthusiastically because they agree so much but never heard it described so well.

And it makes my life very easy and angerless, because everyone knows what to expect. They are not different in nature, they just accept their nature. (e.g. a girl can easily accept that she's dumb and needs someone to lead her and she won't feel like she should be any other way, like she'll lose face for everyone around her. If she was told she should be super strong and smart and independent she'd come into conflict with the natural relationship dynamics) And so do many men, because this society has preserved a lot of the primitive common sense about men and women. (Some random guy who has no idea about any pick up or manosphere-philosophy dropped this on me: "You know what it's like, one guy feeds her and the other one drives her around (fucks her)." Af/bb right there, in the form of common sense coming from a college dude)

Maybe move to a shittier country. There might be less money in your life, but also much less anger.

I could never live in the U.S. after this country.

Edit: women are still women and you need to control them, it's just much easier because it's a lot more socially acceptable to do that and you deal with the right expectations. Many women derive their value from how good they are at cooking, taking care of the house, etc. It's not something you need to teach anyone. Just don't expect to be a pussy with no money and be respected by anyone. And these women can sense fakeness from miles away. If it looks like you're showing off, you're just gonna become a subject of ridicule or a wallet.

Edit2: Forgot to mention, but at the age of 21 I meet more virgins than I wish I woud.