TL;DR Grab your strap on boys, it's going to get real deep

So I was on the pooper this morning scrolling through my abortion I call Facebook. I use Facebook to keep up with friends I met when I lived overseas. I take Facebook for what it is. Being visited by over 1,310,000,000 users a month, it is slowly becoming a way of life like one brushes their teeth.

So as I was releasing the Kraken this morning, I see an old fling of mine liked this article. https://archive.is/6JDrX

But wait! It has a great caption. He Understands how lucky he really is. With over 15K likes, 2K Shares, this is spreading like hot cakes and people are eating it up. This line really takes the cake

He won’t hesitate because — as far as he’s concerned — he just won the lottery, and what guy waits to cash in the winning ticket?

What in the actual fuck? Do people really think men hit a wall and need to cash out? Fuck no, Let it Ride!! But wait guys! There's more.

He believes she deserves the world, and he wants to give it to her.

So what you're telling me is that I should put my wants to bed and cater to her needs and sacrifice myself? The world tells you to do that now guys, so we might as well listen. Let's continue down this dark path

He’s afraid for the woman he loves and accepts his fear; he embraces it. He allows it to guide him and help him understand how important this woman truly is to him.

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. But there are unicorns so we can all sleep easy now. The article gets more and more crazy so I'll let you dig into this. But just so you know, a little Beta Bux named Paul wrote this article. You can almost hear the dust from all the dried up vaginas blowing by.

Lessons Learned: You know the drill, facebook and media will feed you lies and put that pussy on a pedestal. It's up to us to say, fuck that.

There is a little hope though, scroll down the comments. Not quite Red Pill, but it looks like people are slowly gagging on the blue pill.