Very long time lurker here, giving you a foolproof guide to anyone struggling to fully incorporate the red pill, or anyone who wants some general tips that have personally worked and have absolutely changed my life.

This is NOT a go lift, be stoic, shit-test etc guide, although these are essential, they require deeper reading. These are just my own personal methods of what worked very well for me, and helped me out of the bitterness stage very quickly.

Step 1: Tabula rasa

What the fuck is tabula rasa you ask? It is latin for 'blank slate'. It is to me personally the most important step and I like the latin words. Everything that has happened in your life up to now is history. Dwelling on paths not chosen is the best way to end up in a cycle of self-pity. Nothing will be the bane of your existence more than regretting the past, that I guarantee.

Step 2: Adapt or die

This links in with step one about regret and a key principle of the red pill. Deal with the facts in front of you and adapt to new situations. The world isn't cruel, people look out for themselves, and you have to look out for yourself. This is how the situation is and either move forward or fall into a ball of self-pity, lazy betaness and you may as well be dead. Just type in ISIS into Google and you will see people with real life and death problems.

Step 3: Assume the worst

You know that feeling you get when you say something really inappropriate and you hope people do not get the wrong impression? Assume they did in every single interaction. This may sound counter productive, and may or may not work for you, but it certainly did for me. If people constantly think the worst of you, you start to be totally natural in conversation and it helped me to sit back and NGAF

Step 4: See people as a single identity

When I was younger in high school, a lot of girls who were not in the top tier used to like me. Why? Because I was not interested in their physical attributes and I did not care how they viewed me. I was ultra confident and their opinion did not faze me. I was nothing like that with the hot girls, as I was conscious of their appearance and acting the polar opposite of my usual self almost as a defense mechanism of not wanting to screw up. This does not change as you get older, and can apply to interacting with men as well. You should not go around thinking people are beneath you at all, but don't treat new people differently especially women because they are hot. (within boundaries you need to work out for yourself, like with bosses). They have not done anything to earn your respect.

Step 5: Procrastination

Seriously do not need to write a lot on this. Make a conscious effort to be doing something constructive every minute of the day. It's ok to day dream for a few minutes, but if you are constantly refreshing your facebook you need to stop, delete it, or kill yourself. You are a fucking riot horse with the blinders on you to stop you getting distracted from the task at hand. Get it done. Again I won't go into detail about what 'constructive' is, there is plenty of info from other red pillers about good hobbies and interests.

Step 6: You can't change the world

Another frequent red pill lesson is you can only control yourself. Often the people who think they are going to change the world are often lazy and warped. I do not mean this to mean you can't do something great for humanity but the chances are people won't remember you when you die, and you are setting yourself up for big disappointment. This may not apply to you but if it does, get rid of these delusions of grandeur quick. This links in with changing peoples opinion on issues such as politics. Don't try to do it as it is generally a impossible task and can only lead to more bad than good. You are finland. If you stop all CO2 emissions its not going to affect the rest of the world in reality, since you are small. You can make life great for your country and the people in it, but its unlikely anyone else will follow. (Hypothetical before any killjoys jump in).

Quick word for newbies

You will see a fair bit of dislike on the red pill directed at women which can manifest itself as generalisations of our own. This is a natural response, you just have to make up your own mind about what you see. What is true though, is you have fundamentally been lied to and the Disney dream is unfortunately not real, and 'adapt or die' is the truth. But you must recognise men do some seriously depraved shit as well and while why the motivations behind it are different, are just as bad. If you really want to get over the bitterness towards women, have a browse of liveleak and see what men can do as well.

I think there is too much emphasis on women as a whole in the red pill anyway. Members say to 'not put the pussy on the pedestal', but post the most meaningless things about them. Its the same shit on a different day in my opinion. It is the same things we know just constantly churned out from bitter members. Threads posting pseudo science bullshit on dropping testosterone levels for those in LTRs for example . I love TRP, but the moaning all seems like a way of avoiding having to do something with your life. So if you are new, pick and choose the information carefully. You can EASILY sleep into a path of bitterness which makes it even harder to drag yourself out of.

Quick word on monk mode

Monk mode sounds great in theory but I find it can be a excuse for people to further isolate themselves from reality. Theory is very important, but experience is just as crucial. I personally think monk mode should be a short process of learning, and then on to basic training. Exposure is key here with all aspects of the red pill, and it is necessary to push yourself to exhaustion everyday until it is cemented. You may not like Will Smith, but he is correct when he says 'Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft'.

Leave comments if you disagree/would like to add anything else to it.