Hi guys, just wanted to put out a little PSA about the new policy and what they're claiming is "bannable" vs. what we have to do to make sure those who would love to see us die fail in their endeavor to make us look bad.

1. Reddit's new policy claims they only ban subreddits who trickle outside of the reddit and man-hunt.

People are going to use this to try and get us taken down.. pretty much, keep doing what we've been doing this whole time. We've never gone out of this subreddit to doxx or harass other users. Unlike the shithole that is SRS, we keep to ourselves, discuss ideologies, and have intelligent conversation within these walls. I imagine there are going to be a lot of double-agents posing to be one of us and harassing people with our name. "etc. etc. you dirty slut I'm from trp we fuckin hate you." They're going to try to get us shut down because it'll help their reality. Simple solution? Downvote anything that deals with harassment. I believe we already do this, we're too busy hitting the gym and improving our selves to have time to harass others, but I want to make it known and clear that this will be the tactic they attempt to employ.

1. It's all an excuse to be able to ban subreddits at will.

So we all know we don't harass, we don't doxx, but let's face it, reddit is becoming a PC corporate complete piece of crap. At a certain point the feminazis will cry enough and gain enough sympathy that the big bad wolfs at TRP might fall. Look to the sidebar, we have "The Official Failsafe for TRP." Become familiar with this ahead of time, dark times are upon us.

-

Just wanted to clear this up with you guys because as you have already heard, their are subs that are attempting to take us down daily. Just gotta duck those punches and keep doing our thing. One more thing:

Go hit the gym fuck boy, why are you reading this.