Edit. Wow! I've been guided for reposting someone else's content... Reddit, Never change ????????????????????

Thanks to the Daily Beast, this is largely lost to the anals of time [kek]. and you can tell a lot of the posters (esp. the newer) are falling for the same shitty answeres that drove people to creating this place in the first place.

So for your information, the first post describing the purpose of the subreddit. (emphasis's mine)

I'm going to discuss briefly what my intention is for this subreddit.

I'm Desmond, and I've been active in both the Men's Rights and the Seduction subreddits. They're both wildly popular subs, but both have major failings that I've slowly identified. They both operate subtly under the feminist imperative. Group-think at both tend to fail to grok the importance of coming to terms with objective reality - something the manosphere has termed "taking the red pill."

I haven't seen serious discussion on sexual strategy that goes beyond the pickup.

We've heard the common trope in many men's subreddits: "Not all women are like that"

That's true. Don't get me wrong. But something it undermines is honest discussion about evolutionary psychology, and society in terms of what a sexual life is like for a man.

"How is that?" I hear you ask. It's simple. Let's describe a problem. Let's say, for example, When I shower my girlfriend with gifts, she breaks up with me or cheats on me.

The men's rights approach: She was a bad egg, find a better one.

The seduction approach: You were displaying unattractive qualities, no shit she left you.

Ok, score one for seddit.

But wait- Let's say I game properly, and maintain an alpha stance, and keep my girlfriend in my frame. We eventually get married and have kids. She later divorces me and takes everything I've got.

The men's rights approach: The law is against you.

The seduction approach: She was a bad egg, find a better one. Who scores this time? I argue neither. I argue that love is the myth here- more on that later. But it's important to note, in neither scenario was there decent advice to actually move forward in my life. Both ignore the systematic issues that present themselves in relationships, they ignore the reality of psychology, the reality of the law, and the reality of men and women and their subtleties.

Both subreddits appear to still be operating within the frame that feminism put forward. That the one for you is just around the corner, and that courting can work, just so long as you find her and know game.

It's false, and disingenuous.

Let's open discussion here. Let's talk about exactly what it means to be a sexual man in the era of feminism. How do we fulfill our needs sexually? Emotionally? How do we do so without taking unnecessary risks?

In a culture where the only thing standing between you and prison is whether the last girl you fucked decides to lie about rape, these are REAL questions that I think are being ignored. Welcome.