​

I want to give a quick field report about my experience in the last 4 months, as I believe informing other young lads my age aswell as older readers might be beneficial. English isn't my first language.

My LTR (17yo) of around 11 months broke up with me 4 months ago, I want to keep it short, I was spamming her messages how much she means to me while she was on vacation even though she became really disrespectful in the last few weeks before that. I basically broke frame, which resulted in her breaking up with me after she came back. I just told her "If that's what makes you happy, I won't hold you back".

I realised in this moment what I've been neglecting in the past weeks. I wasn't going to my boxing sport anymore, I gave her all my attention, I didn't meet my friends anymore, completely stopped talking to other chicks, I lost myself in her frame.

So what did I do? I focused ONLY on myself. Got back into my training, reconnected with my buddies and started talking to several new chicks. In the last 4 months I had sexual encounters with 6 new girls, 2 of them I am still meeting on a regular basis. I've never felt better in my life. And my Ex? She blew up my phone several times, calling, texting me with fake accounts with messages telling me how much she misses me and she's sorry. Even some of her hoe friends pressured me with quotes like "A real man would take his girlfriend back" or "Talk with her, you both know you need eachother".

Obviously this is a manipulative environment I don't want to be part of anymore. It was fun while it lasted but my turn is over.

​

I learned that the Redpill applies to any moment of your life and you should always stay focused and hold your frame.

​

​

​

​