"You are a poor excuse of a man because your father failed to raise you properly." Someone commented this on my most recent post and I couldn't disagree more.

This is probably the most common and pathetic excuses I come across on TRP. "We're just boys who never had fathers to teach us how to be men!". So. fucking. what.

Look guy, I get it, Your dad didn't pass the torch to you because he never had it in the first place. How long are you going to hold it against him? I've got a rhetorical question for you: Are you going to keep blaming external circumstances for your failures or are you going to take ownership of your failures and forge them into triumphs?

And the rhetorical answer is: No you wont. You're not going to grow if you keep blaming **anybody** for any failure you have in life. If you didn't get what you wanted it's either because your expectations are unrealistic, or you just aren't good enough to accomplish your own goals. And you know what bro? That's okay, we all are at first. It takes a long time to get where you want to be, but you aren't going to get anywhere by blaming your father, mother, ex girlfriend, feminism, your onitise etc...

If you are blaming anyone because they didn't "teach" you how to be successful then you need a dramatic attitude shift. Only you are responsible for your own success and this includes the price you pay for learning how to be successful! If you expect knowledge and skills to be handed to you by anyone you will always be sorely disappointed. This is the epitome of entitlement, get the fuck over yourself. The world doesn't owe you the secrets to success. It doesn't owe you shit. The true solution is to take ownership of your growth and to start picking yourself up after you fall down, and learn how to learn on your own for damn sake.

Once you're able to understand how your own actions lead to the outcomes of the situations in your life can you start to make a change that will help you accomplish your goals. Shoulder this heavy fucking weight of life. It's not your Dad's fault you suck. It's your fault you suck because you keep blaming others for your failures when you felt that you were entitled to success.

If you want to make it then make your own path and figure it the fuck out along the way. Get some scars in the process. They suck at first but then you start to learn from them. Chicks dig scars. Mine happens to be in .308.

Go out there and fuck it up until you figure it out.