I wanted to share a few tips that can help take your intimacy and sex game to the next level. A large part of sex is mental, and many of these tips are rooted in stimulating the mental game to make your physical game that much more powerful.

Let me get this out of the way and say that I am talking about activities between consenting adults. I know for most of you that have some sense this is apparent, but for those of you that might misinterpret my meaning, I only advocate consensual activities between adults. Now that that's out of the way, on to the juicy content:

5. The "Tantric Pause." One idea from the Tantra is the concept of delayed gratification. The reasoning is that by delaying the gratification, the reward will be much more intense and pleasurable once received. Taking this idea, one thing I have found that makes make out sessions and sex much more intense is during heavy kissing or sex, to go in as if I am going to kiss the girl, but then stopping frozen when my nose is just about to touch hers. This creates a break in the action as well as a tease scenario, and by being able to hold still while looking directly in her eyes, it builds excitement, connection and anticipation. The best part is that it usually takes about 5 second before the girl becomes so overwhelmed with excitement and tension that she passionately will grab me and kiss me, allowing us to resume the activities with the passion amplified. She lost control and I didn't; which not only shows the power of her desire for me; but also keeps the balance of Frame in my favor.

This is also a great display of discipline, as you will be demonstrating that even while having passionate, bed-breaking sex, you are still master of your domain and have absolute self control to be able to pause sex at will, just because you can. It shows you possess dominance, not only over her pleasure but also over your own, and that is a man that truly is Alpha and worth competing for.

4. Getting "lost" in a kiss. This is a passionate tease tactic that is the inverse of the Tantric Pause. This is something I usually do when saying goodbye, and is very useful when the relationship hasn't been consummated yet. What this involves is during a goodbye make out session, I begin by being firm yet gentle with my kissing. Then, after a few moments, a sudden flash of hot and heavy gets introduced as I firmly squeeze her body into mine while giving her a long, hard, passionate kiss. I then immediately pull back with a smile while looking in her eyes.

What this does is give her a brief flash of raw, unfiltered passion which leaves her wanting to see how she can extract more of it from you. Also, it allows you to create the Frame of "being caught up in the moment" and allows her to get sucked deeper into the moment as well. The key is to be firm but gentle, passionate, but in control. The illusion is that you've temporarily lost control, but by pulling back it creates a bit of doubt as you "catch yourself." This is a great note to end an encounter on and as they say in show business; "always leave them wanting more."

3. The "out of the blue" ass-smack. This one has been discussed elsewhere plenty of times, but I love employing it so much that I had to share my thoughts. I only use this with women that I have had sex with. Mostly because after sex it feels way more natural, but also I feel that once you've had sex, this maneuver is best suited the present dynamic of the relationship. Essentially, this is giving a girl a firm, playful smack right on the ass, usually followed with a smirk and a wink, and can be done after sex or just hanging out, usually around the house.

This action reinforces the playful dynamic of the relationship as well as shows you're not afraid to display some dominance every now and again. It's like a subtle reminder of "that ass belongs to you" which is a playful way to play the conqueror. Hence why I only do this after I have had sex with a girl. To me, doing so before hand is not authentic in that the terrain hasn't been conquered yet.

2. The "Villain's Choke Hold." This move is a next-level power move that if done right will show your dominance, raw physical strength and can drive a girl wild with passionate lust for you. The Villain's Choke Hold is pretty much what it sounds like. While having passionate sex; and not hum drum "love making" because this maneuver will be way out of place; it's best to do this with girl on top as it makes logistics easier. It can be done from missionary or if you're fingering her to make her squirt, but for the sake of explaining this I will use the example of the girl being on top, in the cowgirl position. So, while having passionate sex with the girl on top facing me, I will suddenly sit fully up and place my hand around her throat. I will then firmly, but gently (remember, control is everything) squeeze to lightly choke her while I pull her face about an inch from mine and I stare intensely into her eyes, much like many villains do in movies where' they are choking out some poor soul. After a few seconds I'll continue to passionately have sex, usually pulling her in for a deep kiss first.

This move is a total show of raw dominance that works on several levels. First, on a primal level, it shows that your physical strength is literally capable of crushing her. She will be able to physically feel your power in way she hasn't experience it before. That danger factor makes things more exciting and intense, and also shows that you have the physical capability to exert more force and could use this same force to defend her. Secondly, it's a very overt showing your dominance and is a reminder that you can be an untamed wild man at times. This fierceness works as it shows your are the conqueror, not the conquered. Lastly, most men don't have the balls to pull a move like this because they "don't want to be even slightly rough with their delicate flower." This move show's you're a man that takes what he wants, when he wants and is beholden only to his Frame and knows better than to put her on a pedestal and treat her like an equal sexual being.

Usually after doing this move the girl I am having sex with get a lot wetter and even more turned on, and in a few cases this move brought them to the edge of an orgasm and it only took a few strokes after to finish the job.

1. The "Jedi Breath Trick." I call this one the "Jedi Breath Trick" because it involves the girl having her eyes closed and having to rely on her sense of touch to feel you, much like a Jedi closing their eyes in order to "feel the force." In order to do this, I will either use a sleeping eye cover or a tie (anything that can act as a blindfold will do) and cover the girl's eyes. Then, while she is laying on her back naked, I will bring my face about an inch away from her body, and then I will exhale a hot, deep breath over her body. I usually start around the neck or stomach, and then I move my face all over her body as I exhale. I never do it in her face as that is not sexy, but what I usually do is run my breath over her body, starting around her breasts and then making my way down to her vagina. From there I will get between her legs, and then continue to run my breath between her inner things and vagina, before focusing my breather on her vagina, and eventually finishing with some licking or kissing that leads into eating her out.

What's great about this technique is that it puts you in a dominate role as you are in full control of what happens next. And since her eyes are closed, she has no idea what you're going to do next. By using your breath, you can let her "feel you" without physically touching her, as your warmth from your breath makes a soothing sound and the movement of your head moves the warmth to various parts of her body. Her not being able to see increases her anticipation as well as intensifies her sense touch, so she can experience a heighten sense of awareness.

Another great thing about this technique is that is can be combined with other things, such as she can be tied up to the bed as well or you can finger her while you breath over her breasts or do as I do and transition it into oral sex. A word of caution, sometimes a girl will be ticklish or a little overwhelmed by this, so she may squirm and writhe around uncontrollably and unexpectedly. I'd suggest starting around the neck or breasts and making your way south slowly, just to see how her body reacts. But the girls I have been with and myself have had a lot of fun with this, and several of them got so turned on they actually had orgasms when I moved my breath across their bodies down to their vaginas and focused my breath on their vaginas for a minute.

Final Thought

Please remember to excise control and be safe. Sex is a fun and amazing experience, but you can take things to far and you can physically injure yourself or other person. Also remember that sex is about consent, so if you try any of these and the person doesn't respond positively to them, then you know this particular thing doesn't do it for them. Keep it consensual and use your judgement. Try one or all of these out and see how they fit into your style and can impact your sex game.