http://redditlog.com/snapshots/122993

Many of you know me from this post. Quite frankly it was ridiculous to read the shit of being called a rapist, abuser, or being told to just wait longer and it will get better. I deleted that account and those posts, they were just jerking me around.

I agree, I am the King of All Betas, I've played an intricate part in fucking up my marriage by letting my wife become complacent. I have read and finished The Married Man Sex Life Primer, working on re-reading important parts now.

As far as Sex Rank goes, I'm probably a 6. I'm 34, 5'7", 178 pounds. I've lost 40 pounds in the past year, I have and awesome, well paying job and I manage a group of people. My wife, despite many expecting her to be fat, is actually very attractive, I don't know her weight, but she's 5'3", has a bit of a pooch, incredible breasts, her ass is getting flat from sitting in bed all day though. From the outside looking in, my wife is probably an 8 based on pure-looks alone.

I'm hear to get my shit together and do what I need to get happy. I'm not going to be quick to just go get a divorce yet, so that kind of advice isn't going to be productive. However, I'm certainly open to other ideas on how I can fix myself and my marriage (both are preferrable). I'm trying to incorporate more alpha into my personality, obviously I'm having difficulty with that. I'm going to go read up on this subforum, if anyone has any tips or suggestions I'm all ears.