TL, DR : No white-knighting, no "chivalry", no romantic platitudes or relationshippy stuff

You've probably already encountered such lists on men's blogs and magazines. They keep shoving Blue Pill bullshit down men's throats and try to present it as some kind of relationship advice. The rationale behind them revolves around not offending the woman.

I mean, you shouldn't offend her for the sake of being a jerk, but look at this insipid shit or this. This one even suggests that something you should say to a woman is : "I'm sorry!".

Society raised you to act beta and say the most beta crap to woman. It isn't sufficient to adopt a Red Pill mindset, you need to become aware your communication habits with women and deliberately change them.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun if we made our own list of things NOT to say to a woman. Basically shit that the betas tend to say a lot. You can obviously use your discernment to decide when it's okay to say them, but generally I'd avoid them. So here I'll start and feel free to disagree and add more in the comments.

You are gorgeous/beautiful!: This has got to be the most popular beta-line. It's become the norm for even average girls to hear this compliment from thirsty betas, who then get pissed off when the woman accepts it. Do not compliment a woman on her looks lest you become one of her Instagram fan boys beta-orbiters. If you ever want to compliment her, compliment her on some skill (such as cooking).

Can I take you out some time?: This wording makes me cringe. It's essentially akin to asking for her permission to feed her and spend money on her. She'll immediately categorize you as a beta provider and withhold sex. I once heard a buddy ask a classmate out, she said she had plans with her girlfriends (because she was obviously not interested), he insisted and told her "I want to feed you!” lol. Betas say variations of this all the time. Avoid.

So...When's your birthday?: Are you planning to buy her a gift? Do you wanna analyze her horoscope? Nobody gives a shit what day she was born. Let her be the one asking you these feminine questions.

Yes! (I'll be happy to): A lot of women will outright ask you for favors in the beginning of the "relationship" as a shit test or to take advantage of you. You need to firmly turn her down, DO NOT DO HER ANY FAVORS, REPEAT: DO NOT DO HER ANY FAVORS.

I'm sorry: Women don't apologize for shit, and when they do, they don't usually mean it. They try to justify or blame on circumstances or even you. Society is teaching men to be apologetic to women for no apparent reason, make sure you're not falling for it.

Do you need help with that?: Don't carry her fucking bags, don't fix her fucking flat tire and don't do her math homework. Let the betas do that. You can't fall for that "damsel in distress" act. It's pure manipulation.

Do you have a boyfriend? (or are you single?): Are you trying to wife her up? Her relationship status is none of your business. If she didn't mention anything about a boyfriend or husband, then she's either single or looking to branch-swing. This question will make her believe you're interested in monogamy with her. Beta move. She should be the one asking you this (which is a massive IOI btw.).

You hurt my feelings: shaking my head I've heard so many guys say this. She shouldn't have that much power over you in the first place. Just dump her ass and move on.

Why don't you like me?: May be, just may be...because you're a nice guy?

You boyfriend/husband is a lucky man: really? is he?

you deserve better: She probably doesn't.

Oh :( you didn't deserve that: She probably did.

I apologize for my gender : She brought those dick pics upon herself.

I have a surprise for you: no no no please don't buy her any gifts and don't attempt any grand romantic gestures.

You're the first woman to make me happy: fuckin lol

Will you be my girlfriend?: or variations like "Am I your boyfriend now?", "what are we?", leave the relationshippy stuff to her, it's easier that way

Ladies first!: Fuck this, I hate this try-hard "chivalry" more than anything, I once had a sad white-knight chump try to lecture me on how to treat a certain "lady" because I was busting her balls. Please never say these words. Don't open doors for her and don't let her go in line before you, and don't give up your seat on the bus unless she's old or disabled.

How many guys have you been with?: Are you insecure she'll compare you?

Who's that guy I've seen you with?: You know what, don't even acknowledge that other guys exist. Jealousy is for betas. Leave it to them.

Do you like me? or Do you think I'm attractive? am I your type?: Don't EVER ask her what she thinks of you, don't look for validation or approval, and don't fish for compliments.

I love you: What is the point of this "confession"? what are you trying to accomplish? You want her to mutter these empty words back to you? Your feelings have zero effect on how she feels about you.

Will you marry me?: Is she rich or something? What am I missing?

What's your list?

EDIT: BTW I meant this list as a guideline, especially for beginners. NOT that you should actually never say these things. USE YOUR BRAIN to decide when it's appropriate depending on the situation or the woman