I remember something my ex-LTR said to me once while we were fucking; “I love it when you curl me up into a ball, I feel so… small”.

A few months later I met up with a plate I hadn’t seen in a while. I’ve been lifting properly for a couple of years, and I’m much bigger than I was when we first hooked up. She commented on it with a large grin, “wow you’re so big now what happened?” while rubbing my arms.

What happened? 5/3/1 and 3300kcal a day, that’s what happened.

The next plate was bitching about her boyfriend while laying on my chest. He was the same height as her and she didn’t like it. She told me “I love how little I feel when I’m with you…I love it when you pick me up during sex”.

I thought about this for a while, and came to a few realisations. A huge part of the attraction these girls have for men is the physical dominance. In order to get the tingles for a guy, she needs to feel like the dude is much bigger and stronger than her.

I’ve had a lot of problems with tall women and athletes in the past. I can’t seem to hook up with tall girls, even though I have size and wit and frame; I’m still just too short for them to get subconsciously aroused. It seems this is a common trope amongst all tall women. They are very picky because they are still subject to the same psychological forces all women are; that is, she is only interested in guys noticeably bigger than her… which can be hard if you’re a 6ft1 girl.

There was a girl I was running solid game on once who lifted pretty well, and she treated me like dirt. I just wasn’t big enough for her, that was the reason, and it overshadowed everything else. When I saw her with a guy eventually... well this guy was a real fucking beast of a man. An absolute unit. She was like a giddy schoolgirl with him. He was a bit of a dweeb, very blue, but I realised it didn’t matter to her, she just wanted to feel small and feminine and young around him.

You’ll have a hard time gaming woman if you’re smaller than them, and I don’t mean just mean height-wise. You can be taller, but if you’re stick thin, if you look weak, she’ll clock onto this and her pussy will be dry. You’re better off being fat than skinny for women. At least fat mimics size, and hints at strength, which is enough for her. You can get away with being shorter or her height sometimes, but only if you have the muscles to make up for it, and absolutely solid frame. There’s no way around it, you need to make her feel weak.

She needs to feel like you can overpower her at any moment for there to be any way of her being attracted to you. If she feels like she can hold you off in a fight, or she could stop you from just… taking her… it’s not possible that she can be attracted to you. It might sound fucked up, because it kind of is... women are fucked up after all.

One of my plates loved it when I pinned her wrists down during sex and would struggle to break free. I allowed her, not wanting any of that #MeToo nonsense. Then she would get mad and call me weak, a pussy. I had to show her that I was actually holding back a lot and she could never break free from me even when I was putting in miniscule effort. Never felt her cum so hard.

Women yearn to be small and smooth and weak and feminine just as much as we want to be big and rough and strong and masculine. It turns them on, in irrational, subconscious ways. Are you able to make her feel feminine? Are you able to make her feel small?

I’ve only ever been with one girl that was my height, and honestly… it felt weird. It made me uncomfortable. I’m so used to girls being small and cute and inferior around me that having a girl that felt like “my equal” in stature left a bad feeling in my stomach. Like I had less control, like I was less masculine. Honestly, I think she felt it too, and very much wished I was taller. The only way I managed to get away with it was that there was an age difference between us, and she knew I was smarter and more mature, so this made her feel inferior in other ways.

Because that’s another important aspect, one that underlies all this small/tall talk. She doesn’t just want to feel small around you, she wants to feel inferior... in every way. She wants to be a small, dumb little girl in your eyes, a little pet owned by a capable, collected and powerful man. If she feels like you’re equals, or, even worse, if she feels like she’s better than you in any way; stronger, more intelligent, more socially adept, more emotionally adjusted… you’re going to have a lot of problems with her. At heart, she needs you to be better than her in every way. No exceptions. All women fundamentally want to feel inferior to their man, they want (and I cringe saying this cos I hate the term) to feel like a little girl with a daddy owning her; even if she can’t verbalise it. Once you’ve lost the “dad” role and she no longer feels like your innocent, dumb little plaything, well... she can’t bring herself to fuck you anymore. She wants to be owned and dominated, physically and mentally.

Are you taller than her? Are you stronger than her? Are you smarter? More in-tune with the real world? Able to hold your own in a physical, or verbal, confrontation?

She needs this from you. You can’t avoid it.

Heck, are you even able to pick her up?