There have been a few plates that tried getting monogamy out of me through both direct and indirect means. I thought I was really becoming more Chad like. Instead I learned a new lesson on female nature. What it was, was that monogamy is a last minute precaution when putting out isn't giving her the things she wants. Love is just a hustle. Also this serves as a reminder that she is getting even higher tier dick but no commitment. I was just next in line.

Girl 1: She surprised me by coming over with a heart-shaped balloon, a trip to my favorite restaurant, and her long speech of love confession to me. I was thinking this bitch must be serious. I've never had this happen in my life. What girl does this? I got honest with her. I told her I felt like she earned my time but I cannot promise monogomy.

The cause: She ghosted for a while and resurfaced with a boyfriend. Beta qualities everywhere. I would much later connect the dots by sheer circumstance with a ONS with a girl who knew her that she was banging this taller dude with tats and a bigger dick. When he didn't commit she tried her roster for commitment feeling used and hurt.

Girl 2: She had been slowly bringing up strange questions for a plate. We would bang like degenerates and keep convos light and casual. Lately though she was probing my mind. She asked questions like if I ever planned on getting married. What would it take for a man like me to settle with a girl. Etc. I gave false or bullshit answers. I really liked this plate a lot. She was a total sweetheart and feminine but also complete slut. She was riding the CC for material gain hard. Sugar daddies, men paying for her food on dates, guys with money, etc. She was a feminine catch and she knew it. Such a girly girl. She had really been upping her quality with me in the past few months. Dressing exactly as I told her to dress, doing exactly what I told her to do, being my complete slut. She was my little soldier. I decided to embrace AWALT. I am non-monogamous after all and women will be sluts. I enjoyed her time with me after these 6 months,we had known each other through friend circles much longer than that so I decided she earned a more than fuck buddy status on my roster. I told her the similar rules I gave to Girl 1: she earned more of my time but we can still see other people because I am not monogamous. She was visibly excited and texted me often until she stopped texting me. Thinking nothing of it because we didn't talk unless we wanted to bang, I went on about my life I gave her a time to meet for the weekend. The weekend came and instead of her at my doorstep like usual I received a text.

The cause: She doesn't want to be poly any more she says. She's been wanting to be monogamous again for a while. She's tired of sleeping around she says. She wants the other guy to be serious about her and build a more emotional connection. Through a bit of remembering the tid bits she had dropped over the past month I connected the dots. Her sugar daddies weren't giving her the stuff she wanted. She wasn't being approached for dates as much as she used to. She didn't want to share me. Just like Girl 1 she felt like she got the bad end of the deal and went down her roster looking for commitment. But this girl was different. She had put a lot of emphasis on not sharing me and later not sharing who would be "her man". That stood out to me. To girls, we as men are not people but toys to be possessed. Flesh dildos that cum money. She wasn't getting the things she wanted and so she wanted control. Now she has a chad-looking boyfriend and she knows she has him by the balls.

Girl 3: She wanted to be more than a fb telling me I just hadn't met the right girl yet (Oh yah girl run that game). She was another more feminine chick but hung with shady individuals. We had only been fucking for a while so she hadn't earned that title yet. She said either I did the right thing and bf'ed her or she can't see me anymore. I told her I'm not monogamous. I'm definitely interested in having a main girl but I like to roam. I figured keep the door open for opportunity if she wanted to jump on it. No contact from her. Boyfriend the very next day.

The cause: She had just been dumped and was looking for the next bidder. Her vagina is so special and worth it she couldn't deal with the reality that no one was swooping her psycho ass up. She went down her roster (and Tinder) until a poor sap cuffed her.

--

Lessons Learned:

Remember men she only wants monogomy when she's already been giving out pussy like a Chinese chicken sampler at the mall. For some women it's control. For some women it's comfort. For others it's settling for the next bidder. But for each reason, it has always come about because the woman did not get what she wanted in return for giving out pussy for free. Each of these women were 20-23 years old. Let that sink in and enjoy the decline.