You Never Stop Competing

This is one lesson you MUST understand to have the life that you want: You never stop competing.

The day you stop competing is the day that you might as well die. Guys who get married, think they’ve “won”, get sloppy, anesthetize themselves with sportsball and beer to dull the pain of their bleak existence, and then never see the divorce rape coming? Yeah, they stopped competing. Their best case scenario is that they get to pay 40% of their gross income to their ex-wife to fuck other guys and teach their kids to hate them, and their worst case is being the back half of a murder-suicide.

The OGs of TRP don’t tell you to lift because we want to be stuck behind more skinny-fat guys down at the gym, or to tell them to wipe down the equipment and replace the weights, etc. Lifting is the First Commandment of TRP because the Body is the Temple of the Mind, and in order to become the Best Version of Yourself, you’re going to have to do something with your physical reality beside just exist as a flabby bag of organ meat.

What next? While you are working on not being a slob ‘wif no muscle tone, bruv', you also need to do some shit to build your confidence. You need to find something, or perhaps two somethings, to become exceptional at. Something where you are the big baller and the shot-caller. What this is will depend on what your skill sets are and what you like to do. Now, if your purpose is just to get laid you are doing it wrong. You should be living your life FOR YOU. Women should not be the primary focus, but rather a happy addition: Women Are a Lagging Indicator of Success. If You Build It, They Will Come So have a cool hobby or two, and also add a couple of sports outside of lifting to your overall program. I generally recommend swimming because when you get to be older, it will be much friendlier on your joints, etc. I also suggest one team sport and one individual sport, for development, i.e., learning teamwork and self-reliance. If you are a young guy and you think you might go into CorporateLand you might want to think about golf because a FUCK TON of deals get done on the golf course. Tennis, too, for that reason, but it’s less important.

Remember, TRP is about self-improvement….so put together a plan to improve yourself.

”Okay, okay, Uncle Vasya,” you say, ”but what about women?”

You also have to understand that women (well some women) are not cunty bitches who are put here to deny you the pleasure of their loins. Be a low-investment guy until you start getting buy signals. If a girl you are chatting up wants to put you in the Friend Zone, fine, simply withdraw your attention from her and go chat up other girls. The bluepills will bleat about how “Women don’t owe you sex!” Correct. They do not. But the flip side is that you don’t owe women your time, attention or resources, either. Doubly so if she actually is a cunty bitch. It’s not up to you to run some sort of ‘outreach program’ for angry, bitter women.

There is no “One Special Girl”, so stop believing in that bluepill ‘fairy tale” bullshit. It's a numbers game, so Think Horizontally, Not Vertically.
Over the longer term, you need to identify the pool of women who are attracted to you, and select dates/mates/plates from that pool. I know that I’m going to do particularly well with introverts, tall girls, and girls who prefer older men, so I vet women from those groups to find those I like. Try out what works for you. If you put in the work, you will optimize your chances.

You wanna know what guys get laid the most? The guys who get rejected the most, because they're the guys who approach the most. You are going to have a better shot at the women you want if are what? If you are the best version of yourself that you can be.

So get thee to the House of Iron, and whistle a happy tune on your way, and be grateful that you were born male, and learn to see the advantages, not just the disadvantages. Be grateful that your sexual success is not almost entirely governed by your looks – which are going to fade with age – and that you can only get turned on when someone treats you like shit.

The Takeaways:

-You Never Stop Competing

-Be the Best Version of You that You Can Be

-Find One or Two Things to be Exceptional At.

-Live for YOU; Women should not be the primary focus, but rather a happy addition to your life.

-Be Low Investment, Until You Get “Buy” Signals.

-If a girl isn’t into you, or friendzones you, or is a cunty bitch, Withdraw Your Attention From Her.

-Reward good behavior, punish bad behavior (withdrawal of attention, DREAD.)

-Identify the pool of girls you like and do well with and draw dates/mates/plates from that pool.