I want to at least put this idea out there because I've seen a growing contingent of not even AFCs, more like people who don't even make it to the average guy level. Remember that the average guy as BP as he may be, does get laid. Not as much as they'd probably want but it does happen. If we're honest that's who RP is actually designed to help.

I think the point I am trying to communicate came across well with the recent posts from users here urging people to shut up and lift. I agree with this, but even lifting would require a certain baseline of self-discipline that people may not have. You'd be surprised by the guys I see running around the university these days. Frankly, there are some men here who are sexually frustrated but are not really at the level necessary for the sidebar or RP theory in general to actually help them. As a rule of thumb, if you're not getting laid AT ALL, then you've got bigger problems to worry about. Lifting is what gets you from 50% to 80%, experience and RP gets you past that 80%. But let's talk about that first 50%. Honestly ask yourself:

Are you showering reasonably regularly (once every 3 days is not normal)? Did you attempt to shave or groom your facial hair to look normal? Is your room constantly in a state of dissarray? Can you hold a conversation with strangers that isn't about video games or anime (If you do these things, QUIT)? Do you wear the same clothes every day, and are the clothes of reasonable quality and cleanliness? Do you act like a man does? Do you know how to be a man? Do you surround yourself with people who are a positive influence on your life? Do you have a job or a direction in life? Do you actually try in school, if you are in school? Are you paralyzed by anxiety? Do you grapple with depression? Do you have any legitimate reason to be proud of yourself and what you have accomplished? Do you think you're worthless? Are you worried you won't be able to sexually perform if you had the opportunity? Who are you anyway?

This is by no means an exhaustive list and much of this is based on parts of RP, but really, ask yourself these questions honestly.

If you don't meet a normal baseline for hygiene, appearance, mental health, a good sense of self and masculine identity, and direction in life, then that's really what you should be working on first. By all means don't turn down pussy that comes your way but, please, don't come in here thinking that you're going to reach your sexual goals by reading up on some stuff alone. RP doesn't cover specifics on the first 50% and frankly I think what I've said is as much as needs to be said on this topic.

You're not different. You're not special. Sort out your shit. Respect yourself. Get a therapist, preferably male and older than you (you don't have to be crazy to benefit). Get that first 50% down, get to average. Then lift. Then we can have a conversation about optimizing sexual strategy.