That the sexual marketplace is an absolutely brutal place for men is no mystery, but it is still impressive to see the numeric data confirming it. Aviv Goldgeier, an engineer at dating app Hinge, presented the likes distribution as such, but I find that table to be poorly readable, so I re-calculated the values in a way that's more clear:

Percentile range Likes shares
Top 1% 16.4%
Top 2%-5% 24.7%
Top 6%-10% 16.9%
Top 11%-50% 37.7%
Bottom 50% 4.3%

If this doesn't look too bad to you, consider that each bracket is several times the size of the preceding one: the 2%-5% range gets a higher share of likes than the 1%, but they spread that share over 4 times as many men. If we normalize for the size of each bracket, here's how the distribution looks:

Percentile range Normalized likes score
Top 1% 16.4
Top 2%-5% 6.2
Top 6%-10% 4.2
Top 11%-50% 0.9
Bottom 50% 0.09

A top 1% Chad gets 70 times as many likes a bottom 50% man. Of the top 11%-50% bracket, I have little doubt that with more granular data we'd see most of their likes going to the top 11%-20% of men; in fact, I'd strongly suspect we'd get exactly a classic 80-20 Pareto distribution. And of the 4.3% that goes to the bottom 50%, I don't doubt many are bots and most of the remainder go to the top percentiles of that bottom 50%.