Summary: Women really cannot be trusted to remain loyal and decent on their own without a man to guide them. If she's out of your sight, she's (consciously or subconsciously) looking for the next alpha male to swing to. Keep that shit in check from the beginning if you desire a LTR/marriage.

Full thread here.

Ah, the Relationships subreddit. I bet if it were possible they'd sell the sub to Disney because of how utterly vapid, naive and idealistic the commenters on it are. Which makes sense, because it's also a feminist-infested place that constantly tries to paint the woman in a good light while treating the man like shit. Every single thread. Not even kidding.

Today's bluepill example comes from a man who let his wife go on a vacation alone... then found out she was getting nude at the beach and hanging out with her rack out. He gets two pictures from an unknown phone number, the first of his wife's boobs and the second of her ass.

She's been there almost a week now and the trip is almost over. We haven't been able to talk much because of the international phone calling fees are so high. We haven't been having any problems lately or since she left.

I got a text from a number I didn't recognize 3 hours ago. There was a smiley face, no other text and an attached picture. The picture is of my wife and her BF standing next to each other on a beach 100% nude. There are 2 other people out in the water, but nobody else is in the picture.

It doesn't seem sexual. They are standing side by side with an arm going behind each other's back. They are both holding their other arm in the air. Their mouths are open and it seems they are lauging or yelling Wooo.

I've responded to the text a few times, but I keep getting a message failure notification. I don't know WTF is going on. My wife knows I'm not uptight about nudity, but we don't have the kind of relationship where we go off and get naked with friends and family. I don't to newsstand who would be sending this either. I have good relationships with everybody involved.

Anytime that we've ever been nude in a place where other people could be around, we are always very careful to watch out for cameras. She works with kids and could lose her job over pictures like that. None of this makes and sense.

Yep, this married woman is swinging her titties for all the world to see at a beach, without her husband's knowledge or permission. Somebody's clearly taking photos here and getting sexual thrill from them and it's a public beach so there are probably a bunch of horny dudes around. Oh, and the wife hasn't bothered to even talk to her own husband via so much as email the entire week, and won't pick up her phone.

Something stinks, right? Hark! Here come the white knight commenters to the rescue, hamstering a billion reasons why this behavior is okay and why the husband is a shitlord:

Why is this so strange? Maybe she went to a nude beach. Seems like something you would do for fun with a bunch of girlfriends. As for the strange number, there are some texting apps or services you can sign up for where you can get a temporary number. I think you are worried too much. Wait until she gets reception again and let her explain. Do you think there's cheating involved? I don't see a nude pic on the beach as something to worry about unless you think there was another man involved.

Dude. She's running around naked in a public place and there are probably a bunch of guys getting their rocks off to watching her. And someone is clearly taking sexy photoshots of her. But okay, keep believing in your fairytale of innocence.

I'd chill. Seems like a "girlfriends being silly" kind of thing. Since you can't get hold of her via text, send her an email, yo. Those don't auto-fail if her phone is down. Now here's the key... don't freak out. Compliment her on how gorgeous she is in the picture. Don't do anything else remotely. When she gets back, bring it up casually, and tell her that you want to keep that glorious bounty all for yourself. See what she says. Likely she'll tell you "silly girl thing" as above, and you can sleep quiet.

"Just ask her, and if she says everything's okay that means it's okay. Women never lie! Also, be sure to give her lots of compliments and validation!" Yes, this is how feminist actually believe a relationship argument can be solved. With the guy bending over and abandoning his dignity.

Your wife and her bff were probably drunk and just living in the moment. From the contents of the picture, it doesn't sound like anything untoward is up. Just chill! You've admitted it doesn't look sexual! So why are you freaking out?

And it's so odd how much you focus on the strange number sending you the pic (obviously someone else took It...) and the fact that people on a beach don't have great cell service, like she's been kidnapped or something.

It seems to me you're a bit bummed and bored without your wife and just latched onto this as something to obsess about. If you REALLY want your wife to enjoy her vacation, then just chill for now and bring it up next time you talk. Obsessively calling and texting her is only going to make her feel guilty for something that you yourself have admitted looks to be innocent.

"You're the real villain here, shitlord! You need to be accepting of your wife's open sexuality and her desire to show her goods to the entire world! Stop oppressing her!"

The denial is unreal. And folks, this is not abnormal for bluepill society, this is the shit they actually believe. Society puts women on pedestals and default assumes women can do no wrong. It's an anti-male world out there.

At the RedPill we know a little better. If your gut instinct tells you something is wrong, FOLLOW YOUR GUT INSTINCT. Don't listen to some fat neckbeard online preaching about sexual acceptance and open-mindedness. Retain your god-damned dignity and do something when your girlfriend/wife/whatever shames herself in public. Lay down the fucking law.

Because if she gets away with things like this, the branch swinging tendency will only grow deeper and deeper until one day you wake up to find the divorce papers and a cup of coffee on the dining room table.

TL;DR: OP on relationships subreddit finds out his wife is posing nude on the beach. Commenters browbeat him and say it's his fault for not being accepting and that's she's "just having some fun". Don't get advice from bluepillers. Control your woman, otherwise you are the definition of a cuck.