I recently wrote how water fasting can improve a mans SMV.

The haters came out hard. When you are taking flak, you must be over the target so Ill keep going.

15, 18, 20+% body fat isnt turning heads on the beach. I dont care how much you bench or squat, you will look better leaner. I definitley lift and lift hard. Im in no way suggesting otherwise. But whats the point of having broad shoulders and thick legs if they are buried under a layer of fat? If you cant see abs and veins in your neck and forehead and arms then you are a fatty. In clothes, you look like shit compared to what could be if you cut down.

Also, its well known that fatties have high estrogen so cut down for your masculinity. A sharp jaw makes one look younger and more manly. Sexual attraction is about polarity. The feminine desires leanness and soft men are women.

And dont guess your bf. Go test it and learn it because its always way higher than you think. Most guys cant believe what it takes to get to 10%.

TRP is about increasing SMV and getting leanasfuck is a fast track to do it.

Dont bother writing me that you are higher BF but very strong. You sound like the hamsters at MRP who think having a great job makes their wives pussies wet. It doesnt and neither do love handles so cut down on your BF and lift hard and enjoy the success that most men wont ever know