Gentlemen... we need to talk. Lately I have seen a lot of you asking about plates, FWB's, LTR's and getting them mixed up or just flat out not knowing how to manage your chicks. The worst I have seen are men asking about turning a girl into an LTR when you haven't even known the girl for more than week and she hasn't done anything to earn your commitment. Gents... as a high value male, your commitment is the most valuable thing you have to offer a woman. Now, I'm going to say this again because it so important. YOUR COMMITMENT IS THE MOST VALUABLE THING YOU HAVE. So why are so many of you throwing it around like it's meaningless?

Partly because you have forgot the most simple but important part about TRP. So I want to take you back to the basics. As with anything, wether sports, art, or any kind of skill, to get really good at it you need to be brilliant in the basics. I call it the Chain of Promotion. Think of it as a giant machine that whenever you find girls you are interested in, you feed them through this machine and it's going to separate the good ones form the bad ones all while making sure you keep yourself from catching oneitis, and will keep your feelings guarded until one has been spearhead into the category that they deserve your emotional investment or even commitment if that's your cup of tea. What I'm about to show you should be printed off and saved and given to your son when he turns 16 because all men should be dating like this, especially in today's world. Every girl you meet from now on will start at level 1.

1. The Prospect: This is a girl who you see around town, some sort of social setting or maybe you setting up a date with her on tinder. You are attracted to her, and maybe she has shown some attraction to you. But no date has been established, you may not even know your name. I bet you are probably wondering why I'm even bothering to include a prospect in this chain at all. It's because I have seen many threads of guys catching oneitis at this stage here. Right here! Already! They haven't even spoke to the girl and they are already labeling her as this amazing creature. She's not, I promise. For all you know she's batshit crazy and she's going to be tossing your shit out into the snow 3 months into a committed relationship because you loaded the dishwasher wrong.

2. The Plate: So you managed to take that prospect out on a date! Kudos! You F-closed with her at the end of the night and it's safe to say that she is now a plate. If you didn't F-close, then she stays at level 1 until you get that dick in. Your guy's relationship is strictly about sex. You don't talk much, maybe a few flirty txts here and there but for the most part you are hitting this girl up for pussy either at your place or hers. Now let's say you two are having a fun time in the moments when you aren't fucking each others brains out. You make each other laugh, have the same interests and she's just good company. (But you don't listen to her emotional bullshit, the second she starts talking about her BS you shut it down and get that pussy wet before she's able to talk your ear off for 10 minutes about her ex bf.) If you see yourself spending some time with this girl outside of the bedroom and Netflix, then you can promote her to level 3.

3. The FWB: So now you have a FWB. These are the most fun. You guys have hot sex, catch few movies together maybe go to a concert, she blows you on the way there, blows you on the way back (it's important you keep this relationship sexual so she doesn't forgot what you're all about). You guys can txt but keep it sexual most of the time. Calling her by her nickname, teasing her here and there but also just being a warm, comfortable guy who can also make her pussy wet at the drop of a hat. Now, this is when we start to tread into deep water. From my experience, girls really only like being in this situation for 3-6 months. Sometimes you'll find one that will have no problem hanging around as a FWB for a year or so but that's pretty rare. At some point, she's going to be looking for commitment. It's important that SHE brings up this conversation. Not you. Get ready for shit tests galore here. But if you are truly a high value male, she will start doing things for you to EARN your commitment. Remember, it's all about her earning your most valuable asset. The only time you should promote a girl past this level is if she has shown you lots of good behavior. She offers to cook, she offers to help out, she follows your lead, she fucks you like an animal and doesn't give you any drama. If she doesn't put in the work and just falls off, fuck her... she wouldn't have made a good LTR anyways.

4. The LTR: Well, she did it. She managed to make it this far. She earned your commitment. At this point you should have a pretty dope girlfriend because you put her through the process and already know she's a well behaved girl for you. See how this is so much better than just giving your commitment to a girl who hasn't even made it past level 2? And so many guys are doing it these days just making girls their girlfriends because they sat on their cock a couple times. At this point I won't go into too many details about how to run your committed relationship. That's on you.

Something to remember:

Good behavior promotes the girl, bad behavior (flaking, constant sour attitude, or whatever other things YOU might consider bad behavior) demotes the girl. Once a girl is demoted, she shouldn't be allowed to move back up the chain. She had her shot. This happens a lot with FWB, they fall off and when they inevitably come back, they won't make it past a plate.

Also, putting a girl through this process will subconsciously make this girl respect you as a man. She had to earn this commitment so you bet your ass she's going to respect it. So many men aren't respected in their relationships because the girl didn't have to do jack to get it.