Disclaimer: if this post doesn't seem useful please feel free to delete it mods. I'm doing my best here.

I'm currently waiting this out so thought I would post how powerful the red pill is to us guys. I just slept with an ex who has a boyfriend, and he showed up banging on the door a few minutes ago because he suspected she was lying to him. She didn't answer the door so now I'm sitting in the living room listening to their conversation on the phone.

She is vehemently denying that she is cheating on him. The real lesson here doesn't have anything to do with the girl, but the head space that this other guy is in. According to what the girl told me in the last 24 hours, he has been suspecting foul play for the last two weeks.

If you're new to the red pill, and even if you're not, most of us can probably relate to this guy. He's dating a girl, she is kinda into him (but only out of convenience for her -- she just likes being with someone). She has lied to him several times in front of my face. Now they're talking on the phone and I'm sure she's gonna convince him to stay with her. This girl is hot, and according to her he is pretty head over heels for her while she isn't for him. The poor guy locked down (or so he thought) some hot pussy and is terrified to give it up. He's showing up at her place unannounced.

The most powerful thing I've learned here at the red pill is not to pursue women that aren't head over heels for you. I've tried to pursue girls that weren't excited about me because I thought they were 10's, and you end up like this guy. Don't be that guy, you can't negotiate honesty and fidelity.

Edit: put the power in your own hands.