Out of the many concepts that are driven into our heads time and time again on this subreddit, abundance mentality is one of the most pertinent.

I'm not going to go over the definition of abundance mentality, as I'm sure you all know the definition, but do you really understand it?

When I first stumbled upon the Manosphere, most importantly the TRP and askTRP subreddits, I recall spending a couple of hours every day reading the material, but nothing ever really stuck, you know?

I recall visiting askTRP almost every day with a new question, such as:

• She flaked on me for a second time, do I give her another chance?
  • She told me she was going to the movies with some girl friends, but I saw her on her friend's Snapchat story at a bar with other dudes. What do I do?

...you get the picture.

The only advice I was ever met with, while frustrating at first, was the only answer I needed: next.

In life, both personal and professional, you will be met with situations that aren't ideal, some will be downright horrendous, but the only thing you can do is ask yourself:

Am I willing to walk away right now?

If you can't answer that question with a definite yes, ask yourself why you aren't willing to walk away, fix whatever it is within yourself that is holding you back, and walk away.

You are a man, most importantly a man with options. Never allow yourself to be put in a position where you feel you are trapped, that comes from a mindset of scarcity. Life is too short and too uncertain to spend any of it unhappy or complacent. If someone is in the way of you accomplishing your goals, tell them they can kiss your ass. At the end of the road there will only be one name on the tombstone, yours, so live life for you.

Embrace the positive. Ditch the negative. Be happy.

Peace.