In my time as the true Billy Beta, I would believe that women aren't pieces of meat who should be treated like princesses and all that, and in the end it got as far as not chasing them for my desire to get my dick inside of them, but to show them I have more to offer than that, and that if they wanted sex, they would come to me. Eventually it came down to that I put myself in a submissive position where women had to take the lead where they wanted the dating period to go. It was as clear as the sky that this didn't work at all.

Looking from a natural perspective, and not from the caveman ages but purely on all living beings, we are ALL the product of sexual reproduction, the male sticking it inside of the female. Physical attraction includes your desire to have sex with women that are physically attractive to you, which makes it okay to judge internally people on their looks and only date those you find physically attractive. Yet also, you should not be fooled by the cute and innocent women of which you think you can't fuck them as hard as the slut next door.

It is a truth preached even by women and by people outside of the TRP domain, but many men fail to understand that. It is natural for women to crave a cock inside of them, as much as it is natural for a man to want to have sex.

So next time you are talking to any woman, just imagine that your cock in her mouth or any of the 3 holes is just completely normal and natural, as much as talking to her that very moment. Sex is eventually nothing but a higher stage of social interaction, to the point where you feel like inviting her home as if it's the most normal thing in the world and bang each other to get off and have a good night sleep.

It's perfectly natural to crave sexual interaction with the other gender, but don't put it on a pedastal. Chase it, but don't overvalue it. So next time when you are interacting with a woman, you will realize that once you drop that value of sex it is so much easier and comfortable to interact with them, get closer , more intimate and all that. All the while you are still welcoming the opportunity of having sex and fucking each others brain out.