Women try to gain leverage over men with their vagina. The best way to turn the tables is to gain leverage over them by rationing or withdrawing your attention.

Let me tell you what goes on at my part time bartending job. I work 3-4 days a week bartending on the side.

At this place I work at there is a waitress there who we will call Butterface. She is the definition of a butterface. 27 year old already post wall girl who is a 6/10 on her absolute best day. Her face is a total disaster, but she has a good body and a huge ass which is the only thing going for her. One of those girls who look like a 10 from behind and a 2 from the front. Thanks to social media, she has a decent sized following because of all the whoring she does on there posting pictures of her ass on there and doing butt workouts at the gym. Naturally this inflates her self perceived SMV and ego out the ass and she walks around like her shit doesn't stink. It doesn't help that pretty much every guy who works there showers her with attention and validation.

Myself, being red pill aware, stoic and not shitting where I eat, does not shower her with validation and attention. That doesn't mean I completely ignore her. (Sidebar: Just because we say don't shit where you eat, doesn't mean be a total shut in autist around women you work with. Act like a normal human being.) I still talk to her like I would any other co-worker. I have never escalated or anything because I don't shit where I eat, and if I did, it wouldn't be with someone as flawed as her.

Since I lift, stay in shape, dress well and maintain frame, naturally she is drawn toward me when she is tired of the conga line of betas I work with. She has been trying to rope me into something more than a strictly professional relationship since she started working there last year.(Sidebar: All women assume attraction. This is why you as a man should do the same. Women will assume you are attracted to them anyway, so this is why they are repulsed and disgusted when weak betas try to act like they are not moving too fast or taking it slow and hide their natural instincts and attraction. Women already think you are into them, so why hide it? Only hide it in situations like this, when it involves a girl who is off limits, such as one you work with. However, with Butterface, I am genuinely not attracted to her, so I have nothing to hide.) I've always resisted. Again, I am not interested. I've made it clear. But she continues to try.

Now recently Butterface made a couple of mistakes. One night I was looking to pick up a shift and she was possibly willing to give hers up. I asked her to text me if she was willing to do so. She interpreted this as me asking for her number and proceeded to tell the entire restaurant I asked for her number. This angered me a bit. The final straw was when I asked her casually if she was working the next day as I was off, and she said I don't want to go on a date with you. I didn't ask her. Then she proceeded to tell everyone I asked her out and she said no, probably to fluff her own ego knowing damn well I didn't ask her out. This led everyone I work with to believe I was in love with Butterface despite it not being true. Overplaying her hand, I decided to give her the silent treatment going forward and not communicate with her for any reason unless it was directly related to work, which is rare.

While most men I work with are betas, there is one guy I work with, a fellow bartender, who I will call Dave. Dave may not be a TRP member, but he is extremely stoic, and practices the best IDGAF attitude I have ever come across. He is also rather high SMV, and he too has also been pissed off by Butterface and has no interest in her. Not only does Dave ignore her, but he yells at her and calls her names, not in a joking manner, when she annoys him. One time Butterface was mad that Dave was taking too long to make a bar drink, and she threw an ice cube at him. This really pissed off Dave and he told her to get the fuck out of his face, out loud, to where everyone could hear.

It's been several weeks since Dave and I have given Butterface any kind of attention that wasn't directly work related. It's no coincidence that over these weeks it seems like Butterface has slowly descended into losing her fucking mind. Her behavior, her body language, her manneurisms, her mood. Yeah, she still gets showered in attention from the betas we work with, but she doesn't want that. Yeah, she still has a good social media following, but its all thirsty betas. Always complaining to other female coworkers about how she can find no good men. Her problem is that she is post wall and has rapidly declining looks that her good body and ass can't overcome. She is well past the point of no return when it comes to getting attention and commitment from higher value men. The problem is that since she gets so much beta attention at the gym and at work and from social media, in her mind she is definitely still worthy of Chad's attention. This is partially why she is going nuts - the results she is getting in terms of Chad Attention is not congruent with her self perceived SMV, which is inflated due to social media and attention from betas, and her ego.

Butterface has been trying very hard lately to get the attention of Dave and I, kind of like how Nice Guy Betas try to fix the situation with their oneitis who is rejecting them by peppering them with text messages and phone calls. She has done shit like do our sidework for us, sit at our bar off the clock and give us huge tips, try to carry on innocent conversations with us about things, talk about how great we are to customers, trying to guilt us into hearing her sob stories about how some guy wronged her, and she even gave me a fucking gift for my birthday. It's not working, and it won't. It's a fools errand and despite the fact I feel we have made it clear we aren't interested she continues to try anyway. This must be how women feel when betas who they friendzone continue to try anyway.

Now I know what you are all saying. /u/mallardcove, why the fuck does this post matter? It's a field report about a girl you work with, don't shit where you eat. You didn't end up fucking her so what's the point?

My point is that women desire Chad's attention more than anything else. They survive off of it, and live off of it. By not giving her what she wants, you gain the upper hand. Just like as there is a such thing as too much Oxygen, there is a such thing as too much attention. If you give away too much attention too easily, she will perceive the value of your attention as worthless. Attention has to be earned and then carefully rationed. And when boundaries are crossed, it has to be withdrawn, and depending on the situation, withdrawn for good or work has to be done for it to be earned back. When you carefully ration and control the flow of attention, the woman will work harder to earn it and from there its easy.

This is why you see all these articles/stories about former high value women in their prime who have since hit the wall and are complaining that men don't pay attention to them anymore. Nothing could be further from the truth. They still get attention from men. The problem is the men who give them attention are basically invisible to them as they are betas. They are complaining that they no longer get attention from Chad. It's not male attention women crave. It's Chad attention. Attention from high value men. Attention from betas and orbiters on social media is like the free space on a bingo card, its expected and the baseline. It's there to keep the woman from feeling like a worthless piece of shit. Attention from betas serves as negative re-enforcement for women. Attention from high value men serves as positive re-enforcement. If you get nothing but negative re-enforcement and no positive, you go crazy.

Negative Re-Enforcement: "If you do this, I won't spank you".

Positive Re-Enforcement: "If you do this, I will buy you a treat."

Attention is a byproduct of commitment, the most valuable asset a man has, compared to the woman's most valuable asset, her pussy. This is why the male equivalent of a gangbang slut is one who freely gives out his attention to any woman who even gives him a friendly glance and why women don't respect them in the same vein that men don't respect sluts. Regulate the flow of the attention you give out and I guarantee you that you will see results. Your brain is hardwired to think that the way to win over a woman is to be there, be around them, constantly communicate with them and win them over. You have to fight your brain. Presence doesn't make the heart grow fonder, its absence. Challenge yourself. When you find a woman who you are attracted to, its natural to want to always be trying to talk to her and be around her. It's easy to pick up the phone and text her. Don't. See how far you can make it without communicating with her. The longer you go not only will she bend over backward trying to communicate with you, but you will see that she isn't special, AWALT, and that there are better options out there.

TLDR: Your trump card is your attention. It has value. Therefore don't freely give it away, instead ration it like bread lines during the great depression.