Here's a quick anecdote that I hope drives the point home to a specific man lurking this sub who hasn't gotten the fucking point yet.

I met up with a 7.5-8 I met online for a second date. While we were talking, Reddit came up and she mentions a male friend she has who won't shut up about this thing called "The Red Pill."

I laugh. What a bunch of nut jobs, I say.

"I know, right? He's so bitter. He says women are sluts until they turn 30 and then they want nice guys. He keeps trying to show this Red Pill stuff to me."

"Sounds like they're just angry at women," I reply, "but at the same time they're probably just a bunch of harmless virgins in fedoras. Who can blame them." All the while I'm maintaining frame, somewhat indifferent to the whole topic and keeping game strong. I pivot on the "virgin" point and move the conversation in a more sexual direction. An hour later we're fucking at her apartment.

We fucked again last night and I even put it in her ass. I hope you're reading this, whoever you are. I'm not trying to rub your face in it. I'm trying to help you understand the difference between talk and action. Don't just read RP theory. Don't sit around waiting for Chad status to come fall into your lap. And for FUCK'S SAKE, don't cry like a bitch to women you're orbiting and try to educate them to RP truths.