This goes for anyone visiting us because of this bullshit of an article. Ask yourselves "why am I here?" In my opinion it's because the author is either an idiot, or outright lied to you. I'm leaning towards the latter because everyone knows the men's rights subreddit is over here --> /r/MensRights

My thinking is that the author committed what's known as Yellow Journalism and tried to write a hit piece on the men's rights movement. This isn't the first time this has happened pointing to TRP and holding it up as something it's not. Now in all fairness we do have our own threads on the subject now and then, which can be searched on by the "men's rights" flair.

If you wish to post in this subreddit, first you must have an account in good standing that's been around for a while, so no non-attributable throwaway accounts, and you must first read the sidebar, which I've made a guided tour of for newbies who want to know what we're really about.

We thank you for boosting our traffic and adding to our readership, but post in good faith or you will be banned. This is your one and final warning to behave.