Iv been on Red Pill for about a year. After reading all of the posts comments and Pm's, its pretty clear that a sizable part of our readership is between 18 and 20. Much of Red Pill's advice is calibrated towards older dudes, with a heavy emphasis on bar and club game. This is mostly because older dudes are the prolific contributors. Historically, teen sex is incredibly normal. However it's taboo and there isn't much information tailored to an 18 year old's needs on the internet. Luckily for you guys, nothing is too taboo for GayLubeOil. I got you guys. With this advice, you will have angry dads chasing you out of their homes in no time.

Asking for Sex: The main reason why I didn't have that much sex as a teen is that I didn't have the courage to ask. Its a daunting task. You haven't done it before. Its super awkward. There is a huge fear of rejection. Sex is taboo. Here's how to go about it.

• You look like the type of person who knows how to decorate her room. Teen girls spend a colossal amount of time designing their bedrooms. Showing you her interior decorating skills, is the perfect excuse for giving a dangerous braces blowjob. There is some plausible deniability in this one, so if shes not down you can just make fun of her for having a messy room and move on with your life. Most teen girls are pretty oblivious, so id recommend trying this immediately after making out with her in front of her house.

• I think I got injured in [sport] can you take a look at it? This only works if you are in shape. This exploits women's natural caring nature, curiosity and the teen girl obsession with abdominal muscles. Find a private room where you can take your shirt off in front of her. Direct her hands to your Adonis belt and ask her if this is normal. Once she's turned on from feeling up on shirtless dude, escalate to making out and then to teen pregnancy.

• I can make my penis disappear. I've actually done this when I was 19, and yes it worked and yes it was hilarious for both of us. "Hey so I have this weird talent but its kind of embarrassing", you say as your in bed stuck on second base. What is it? Well its realy embarrassing I don't know If I should tell you. You can tell me, I promise I wont tell any one. I don't know its really weird and I haven't told anyone before. I promise I wont tell anyone. Ok well I can make my penis disappear. What? Yea. I knew you would react this way. No its okay you can show me. Pull out the penis. It only works if I'm hard its weird I know. You have to help me. She helps out of curiosity. Alright I think I can do it. Slide panties to the side, insert penis into vagina. I made my penis disappear. Awwww Yeaaaa! Congratulations you just had sex.

How To get Six Pack Abbs: Cut out alcohol and processed food from your diet. Do High intensity interval training in the morning to get your metabolism up. Get a tan. Reduce your carb intake. Do crunches correctly: sucking your abdominals in on each crunch.

So for all of you guys that say that GayLubeOil isnt a positive influence, fuck you. I hope one of my teen readers makes his penis disappear inside your daughter.